• Great

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • It's Okay

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Gizmo said he was going to have a look. Item says plenty in stock.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I assume just a bug in the system, hang on he will sort you out.

What I like about the new Vape King website:

1. You place order, pay and make a note: "will collect at vape meet"
2. At vape meet you collect your order from @Stroodlepuff
3. Monday 12H00 a guy walks into your office with Collivery parcel
4. Open up and voila! another bunch of batteries
5. Pay for one get one free!

PS. @Gizmo / @Stroodlepuff just pm your banking details and what ref I should use.

What I like about the new Vape King website:

1. You place order, pay and make a note: "will collect at vape meet"
2. At vape meet you collect your order from @Stroodlepuff
3. Monday 12H00 a guy walks into your office with Collivery parcel
4. Open up and voila! another bunch of batteries
5. Pay for one get one free!

PS. @Gizmo / @Stroodlepuff just pm your banking details and what ref I should use.

Hi Johan

Sorry about that! Knew there was a reason I left your order behind, I must not have seen a note :/ you can return them if you want else I will PM you the banking details

Hi Johan

Sorry about that! Knew there was a reason I left your order behind, I must not have seen a note :/ you can return them if you want else I will PM you the banking details

Just pm details - extra batteries never goes to waste

We have a proper implemented mobile website now. Uses low amounts of bandwidth, responsive and designed for when you on the go. What do you guys think

We have a proper implemented mobile website now. Uses low amounts of bandwidth, responsive and designed for when you on the go. What do you guys think

Yip, placed an order this afternoon. Very smooth. Thanks @Gizmo

Very nicely done @Gizmo - looks good on the iPhone - and loads super fast

:) :) thanks guys constantly improving here and on vape king to make browsing enjoyable.

Ran the mobile site through FireFox on a Galaxy S3 both on a wifi connection and standard HSPDA connection.

The site responds quickly, instantly as with a normal pc browser. Items are clean and the menu selections are easy to navigate. Images are clear and load instantly with every page I had tried. scrolling in the detail/description is smooth and the layout is neat and easy to read.

Mobile site is awesome!

Drip tips are incoming Reinvanhardt :) soon they will be full. Thanks BhavZ then I must be doing something right

Hi guys! On the website it states the Igo-W4 to have adjustable airflow. May I presume that to be a mistake?

Thanks for pointing that out @Reinvanhardt
I was confused by that

the website looks awesome guys

i love how the pictures appear as you scroll down

very 'interactive'

The only suggestion I have is to either sort the items so that out of stock items are at the bottom and/or have a banner across the image "sold out" before you click on it to see it is out of stock. Was browsing your new flavors and everything I wanted is out of stock.

Or have a filter to show only in stock items?

Also maybe split the sub menu under eliquids to have direct links to Vape King Juice, TopQ, Vape Elixir, 5 Pawn etc.

Just suggestions use it don't use it.

The out of stock image ovary is busy being implemented as I agree with you that is a critical feature. Less clicks = happy customers :)

I think I will do that E-Liquid Split too thank for the sound advice.

Back