What Drinky Mixes Have You Come Up With?

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
the idea first started percolating in my head when crafty mentioned in a thread the mixed some of his ecig flavouring with milk. so here is the thread for posting your ecig flavour enhanced drinks suggestions. right now i am drinking caramel flavour addded coffee. not too bad, but dang a little goes a heck of a long way. don't chuck in more than 1 drop initially. might be waaaay to much.

Went to a friend of ours yesterday and he mixed a whole bunch of fruity flavours with a bit or strohrum :0 was pretty nice!

A friend was pouring us some creamy shooters she made with barone and vodka. I thought, lets kick it up a notch, and dropped in 3 drops of Oupa's Caramel flavour.
DOnt do that........ It was not what I had imagined. It actually came out bitter, then chased the whole thing by downing my precious beer!

On the other hand - what i thought this thread was about - i added a few drops of Klipdrift Black Gold to one of my latest concoctions... ;)

Boxer ++3.rec.jpg

I added some drops of concentrate to my coffee. Makes for some interesting flavors. I only drink black coffee with no sugar so YMMV.

Back