What goes on behind the scenes?

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] I'm just wondering what goes on behind the scenes of ecigssa? There's no particular reason for my asking - I just WISH I could know what goes on behind the scenes of many businesses/organisation e.g. airports, hospitals, etc. Hotels I know as I used to be in the hotel business. I had an interesting discussion with the owners of our local Spar the other day (the one and only supermarket here, if I might add) and I was fascinated to hear all about how a Spar is run. It's so much more involved than one would think.

Knowing more about ecigssa would make the forum even more interesting than what it already is and I'm sure that many peeps would agree with me.

These are my questions:

- Who are the tech guys/gals?
- I assume they work part-time for ecigssa. Are their full-time jobs in tech as well, or is tech a hobby/interest?
- How many techies are there?

- Admin: do you work shifts so that someone is always keeping a beady eye on the forum? If so, what are your shifts?
- What's the best/worst part of your responsibilities on the forum?
- Do you have any funny anecdotes to share with us?

I hope that you'll answer my questions ...

Hi @Hooked

Thanks for the post amd the questions.

I will try answer it tomorrow for you.

In the meantime, i am going to try find another thread that gives some flavour to this.

Something caught my eye in your post from a year ago @Silver now what would that be? Interesting read - thanks

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Lol, i know what that was

....Runs away and hides

Back