What i have to vape

lulu.antiflag

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
This is what i have to smoke until my reo is done oh well at least i can still vape sucks its a twisp
2862e918b2310a8306d1fe300dfcacfe.jpg

You mean "This is what you have to Vape"! Saying you are going to smoke means either you are on fire or you are having a stinky! And both of those could lead to being fined! :eek:

JudgeAvatar.jpg

That mod with a twisp on top is hilarious @lulu.antiflag

Where in jozi are you? I can sort you a clone Kayfun to put on top of that which you can return when you get your Reo back.

No need to tough it out, and the Kayfun is a classic that will hugely outperform that Twisp unit.

You sure?

It's really not a problem from my side

You mean "This is what you have to Vape"! Saying you are going to smoke means either you are on fire or you are having a stinky! And both of those could lead to being fined! :eek:

View attachment 22493

Yes please. Saying the word "smoke" here is like swearing in church. It's a big no no :lipssealed:

I actually changed the topic of this thread to "what I have to vape"

Hahaha, ok. By the time I opened the thread it was still saying "smoke".....lol.
All good laughs and jokes :p

I can loan u a subtank mini or a nautilis mini, have fresh coils for em too if u want

its amazing that how in this community members are more than willing to help each other out. "i loan you some of my vape gear till you get yours back even though i dont know you"
ive done this very thing. seems trust is not an issue here.

@devdev @Jakey good on you guys for trying to help a fellow vaper out

its amazing that how in this community members are more than willing to help each other out. "i loan you some of my vape gear till you get yours back even though i dont know you"
ive done this very thing. seems trust is not an issue here.

@devdev @Jakey good on you guys for trying to help a fellow vaper out
Yes very amazing in this place ♡

Boet Im sure there is someone around your area willing to lend a setup for a few days. Start a thread!

was about to say so. and no need to create a thread. this is it ;)

dont want to stand on toes but . . . should have asked me to shave your reo ...

Lol, that clearo was my stepping stone from the cheap chinese shop egos. On the normal ego 1300mAH batteries it puts out decent vapor. Only issue is I paid freakin' R200 for it and R50 for a new coil. Daylight robbery. Upgraded to the Nautilus mini from that, what a difference! I still use ine in the car, but for some reason not even vodka can get the awful bubblegum flavor out of that wick, and I refuse to pay R50 again for a new coil, lol. So it will bubblegum until it's dead and done with.

dont want to stand on toes but . . . should have asked me to shave your reo ...
Thank you agg doesnt really matter just hope shes ready for the weekend we got a ton of vaping to do we have a 21st to go to a braai with some old buddies and sunday we off to hudsons burger place so she has a busy weekend of vaping just hoping the guys at vape club are giving her a nice shave

Back