What is happening?

RiccoS

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Guys and girls if I may ask on this platform.

What is happening in the vape community, is everyone moving to pods or disposables or maybe scared of all the focus on vaping in general, maybe the uncertainty in the community.

Reason I’m asking is hardware that go up for sale on various platforms that people would fall over their feet for a few months ago is just not drawing attention or even get a response/offer to.

The resale of vape gear has been getting worse in the last year (especially high-end gear), and I guess people are moving to pods and disposables, so conventional hardware isn't selling as well.

For me, I hate pods and disposables, and nothing beats an RTA, so I will continue to buy decent vape gear.

But you are right... the game has changed!

And to add when you do get a response, you expected to sell at ridiculous prices.

And to add when you do get a response, you expected to sell at ridiculous prices.
This is not aimed at anyone on this forum as I have never even checked out the classifieds but something that I have noticed on various forums when for sale posts have been made in the general sections or also on Ebay. But it might not go down well with sellers and that is why do people selling second hand vape stuff think it should retain it's value? it isn't a house. The old rule on second hand stuff was once opened it immediately lost half it's value and then loses more with wear and tear but for some reason when I see used vape gear up for sale I can buy it cheaper brand new if I shop around!

Back