What is in your Vape luggage?

Raindance

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi fellow Vapers.

Just wondering what most of us carry with us when leaving the safety home where all our wicking and mixing gear is close at hand.

I feel I may be a bit over prepared and weighted down by all the stuff I carry around just in case...

If I'm just out and about I take a REO with full bottle and a fully charged 18650 and a Dual 18650 regulated mod (HotCig R150 or Minikin) with a Melo 3 Mini tank and a 30ml bottle of XXX.

If I away overnight then it's a whole different story and I take a small aluminium suitcase with a ton of stuff I have never needed... but one day I may need it so I pack heavy just in case.

Small rebuild kit and the Reos are good for a 2 day outing. I'll add batteries and juice if the out and about is any longer. easy life :)
943950_10154688368812699_1792694343916392067_n.jpg

I use no vape luggage as I have no need for it. Just take as many mods set up fresh as I think I'll need for how long I'll be out and about, one in a shirt pocket and any extras taken in Vape Sox's. On the occasional overnight or 2-3 night stays at a gal pals place I take some extra juice, but that's all I'd ever need (I keep a battery charger at her place).

In the office I have a little bag in my drawer with a screwdriver and some cotton in there. And in the bakkie a half bottle of emergency XXX. I am not too worried about my coils going bad coz I replace the coils very often.

i always have a mod with a tank in my pocket with a 5ml sample bottle filled with juice. if i'm going anywhere longer than 30min i will swap out to a fresh set of batteries. if i need to go anywhere then in my car i alway have a vape bag handy.

Vape Bag Contents :

8x fully charged batteries (if i use any, then i turn them over and once im home i swap them with fresh batteries)
1x balrog mod
1x minikin mod
1x ijust2 fully charged with a spare coil
2x rebuildable tanks (fresh coils and wicks)
2x drippers (fresh coils and wicks)
4x drip tips
1x microfibre cloth

3x unicorn bottles of juice
26g Kanthal wire
ceramic tweezers
flush cutters
cotton bacon2 pack
fibre freaks cotton pack
titanium scissors
5x screwdrivers of various sizes - 2x flat, 2x phillips, 1x allen key with 2 size options(reversible)

in my car boot i have a 2 bay charger that is there incase i need to charge batteries

I am so under prepared based on the pics above. I have a bottle of juice 1 spare battery and
i always have a mod with a tank in my pocket with a 5ml sample bottle filled with juice. if i'm going anywhere longer than 30min i will swap out to a fresh set of batteries. if i need to go anywhere then in my car i alway have a vape bag handy.

Vape Bag Contents :

8x fully charged batteries (if i use any, then i turn them over and once im home i swap them with fresh batteries)
1x balrog mod
1x minikin mod
1x ijust2 fully charged with a spare coil
2x rebuildable tanks (fresh coils and wicks)
2x drippers (fresh coils and wicks)
4x drip tips
1x microfibre cloth

3x unicorn bottles of juice
26g Kanthal wire
ceramic tweezers
flush cutters
cotton bacon2 pack
fibre freaks cotton pack
titanium scissors
5x screwdrivers of various sizes - 2x flat, 2x phillips, 1x allen key with 2 size options(reversible)

in my car boot i have a 2 bay charger that is there incase i need to charge batteries

Wow I feel so under prepared now lol. That is an impressive haul. Your vape bag contains more gear than I actually own :blush:.

I think I need to go spend some cash on more gear

In my man bag - four Reos with fresh batteries, ceramic wicked coils and 4 different flavours totaling about 22 ml , and I am good to go.

pctuBic.jpg

As far as par for the course goes, I wish to at this point recant my previous assertion. I am under prepared as well! As things go I previously mentioned I see vapemail in my future, meaning the purchase of a vape backpack from @Sir Vape, Then I saw they have the limitless something something 225W (+/-) mod in stock... I definitely need the wooden cover as well! Damn, I feel like a teenager with a crush ... Time to ask the Boss for a raise! Anyone have experience of this mod?

Back