What is regarded as a good ejuice to you?

Beard hair juice is the cutting edge of "artisinal"

I must add that I purchased all the Sir Vapes juices, from nr 1 to nr 5, and @Sir Vape these are all damn good, just love the peanut butter, going to order more.

Never tried VM, this is gong to change this weekend, order going in, any flavours that you recommend to try?

Tropical Ice for sure, even if you don't normally like a menthol vape, you will like this.....

Dark Orange, Mango (really tastes like Mango, not like the others who only try to create that taste).

Choc Mint, Banana Cream, XXX, ....best is try them all.......still have to find one that is not good...

And of course the VM4 Special Reserve Oak Aged...

Whats your thoughts on this juice? Think it may make you faint alot lol

can't be worse than some of the boiled sockjuice I've tried… in fact.. where can I purchase it in 6mg???

Also, I feel that dessert and tobacco have been over-represented in the juice market. Where's the Prawn Rissole or Bratwurst & Sauerkraut flavours??

I'm maybe not the best person to be talking about juice because all I have pretty much vaped for the last 18 months is Menthol Ice and Tropical Ice... I must have tried about a bazillion juices in that time and it's only in the last month that I have managed to find a few other juices that I would ever consider buying again. Unfortunately they are all the imported expensive juices. Cuttwood I consider some of the best juices in the world and the Gemini range a little behind that. And some of the Traditional Juice range as well!

My one wish is to find a couple of locally produced juices that I could add to my rotation other than VM Tropical Ice.

i like the simple flavors and like to taste each flavor that's in the juice.
overcomplicated juices are not my thing. its like you take the best steak cook it to perfection and then slobber it in a mix of mayonnaise,tomato sauce and chutney with a healthy pinch of barbeque spice.
but so many things play there part in what the juice tastes like to you. if we all vaped on a standardized device, things might have been very different and we would agree more on what tastes great.

Thanks - I'll be checking them out.

Yes part of the plan is to help cut down on the "beard scourge" - although I realise many vapers like to let their beards get soaked in juice, makes refilling easier, no pesky bottles to carry around.

You don't even need to refill . All you need to do is stick one of those portable kettle elements in there, wait a few seconds and inhale..... that is if you don't mind an aftertaste ....

I have found the same issues with some juices i have also vaped and sometimes juices are hyped up so much that when you vape it your expectations are so high that you end up feeling dissapointed and wonder why the juice was so popular! Good luck on your vaping journey!
Could you give some examples of these hyped juices?

Could you give some examples of these hyped juices?

Not directed at me, but I have some examples:

The Milkman - should be called "the meh-man"

Rocket Sheep - more like sheep sh!t

Beard Vape - tastes like actual burning beard…

etc…

I'm a cheapie so I've only bought one "premium" flavour. It was ruthless peaches and cream, it tasted like bloody peach on toast... Toasty toast. After that I haven't bothered. I've just done diy and some ncv fruloops aka buttery pop corns. Mikes mega mixes are superb tho . I might get some glas pebbles as those are really tasty

If the flavor profile says it tastes like horse piss, I expect it to taste like that - period. If it says sweet melons, with a hint of something else, it should definitely not taste like horse piss.

I'm sure my tastebuds are shot after years of smoking, but they had a break for almost a year now. I at least expect a juice to taste exactly the same when I purchase it at 3 different time intervals. When I liked it the first time, and the second bottle was just as good, how the hell can the 3rd one taste so k@k that I swear never to vape anything in that range again ? That is my experience with some of the local juices - the flavor profiles are never the same twice in a row.

I avoid fruity flavors as they tend to go perfumy. The first tank is great, but after that I could just as well be chewing a bar of soap.

Some of the flavors are good, but they lack the little more sweetness I expect from them, especially the range of 'Strawberry Milkshake' profiles across the range. Others are so sweet where you don't expect them to be - to the degree where it is impossible to finish a tank without gagging, or you end up just chucking half a tank just to get rid of it.

I am not one for 'shapeshifting' juices. I expect the same flavor profile, and appreciate some 'shift' at different wattages, but I definitely do not want to vape something at 50W for extra sweetness or an extra 'hidden' ingredient. I hardly go over 20w, and usually stick to around 10-12w normally on single coil tanks.

If a juice tastes shitty at 10w, I expect it to taste twice as bad at 20.

What does the
I'm maybe not the best person to be talking about juice because all I have pretty much vaped for the last 18 months is Menthol Ice and Tropical Ice... I must have tried about a bazillion juices in that time and it's only in the last month that I have managed to find a few other juices that I would ever consider buying again. Unfortunately they are all the imported expensive juices. Cuttwood I consider some of the best juices in the world and the Gemini range a little behind that. And some of the Traditional Juice range as well!

My one wish is to find a couple of locally produced juices that I could add to my rotation other than VM Tropical Ice.
What does the tropical ice taste like?

My juice flavour preference is for a real natural tasting fruit with a great creamy full body, and a good throat hit. I like a warm to hot dense vape so that you can actually taste it.

Back