What puts you off just by looking at it ?

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
For me, it is the AIO's like the Pulse. Even seeing them in the flesh does not make them eye candy for me. I have never owned or even tried one so I can't comment on the quality of the vape but the form just does not appeal.

A good looking mod and tank does it for me.

Looking at an old person in the shop and then suddenly realizing that they matriculated with me....

But on the vape end of things it will be funny shaped podkits... those tear-drops and zippo-like podkits just does not do it for me. Trying to imagine myself sitting at a family braai and whipping one of those out, everyone waiting in anticipation for me to light a cigar with and and I start sucking on it and chucking clouds.... nope, that hurts my brain.

Peas!!! Little alien goobers....
In all fairness I agree with @vicTor as well as any juice that has banana or menthol in.

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

I loved my Zeus X with bubble glass on top of a Uwell Nunchaku mod... until someone mentioned that it looked like something a lonely woman would hide in her bedside drawer. Dual battery mods ever since.

Any person who stands at my gate, shouting, "Helllloooooooo! "Helllloooooooo!", while standing right next to the bell/intercom. "There's a bell." I say, through clenched teeth. "Oh! Where?" "Right next to you."

The new Steam Crave Pumper, here's a mad idea just buy a BF device!

Wait... what.... so you have to fondle your tank before you can vape on it?
Have you seen it mate, monstrosity! 30mm tank you screw onto a mod and then screw your BF atomiser on top of that!

Have you seen it mate, monstrosity! 30mm tank you screw onto a mod and then screw your BF atomiser on top of that!

I went and had a look at it... at least with the Innokin Lift there was no button-action going on... now you have this thing poking out the side looking like Frankenstein's Monster's bolts through the neck. Now imagine sticking the SC Pumper on top of an Asmodus Pumper... you'll be pumping for days to get a vape going...

Even the "Squonk Genius" was a better option for tube mods.

1649927474930.png

I went and had a look at it... at least with the Innokin Lift there was no button-action going on... now you have this thing poking out the side looking like Frankenstein's Monster's bolts through the neck. Now imagine sticking the SC Pumper on top of an Asmodus Pumper... you'll be pumping for days to get a vape going...

Even the "Squonk Genius" was a better option for tube mods.

View attachment 254066
They are releasing a couple of 30mm RSDA's that can be matched up with it but they are also marketing it as to use with any BF atomiser instead of using a BF device. Most peoples mods will only be able to accommodate up to a 26mm without overhang so this huge 30mm thingy will overhang badly and then most will use 22mm or 24mm atomisers that will look stupid. Then you have a round fill knob sticking out one side and a pole for pumping the other, and for good measure it turns the whole set-up into a skyscraper! Apart from that it has a lot going for it!!!

Back