What Recipe would you come up using the following Flavours?

Johan Marais

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone, I bought a few Concentrates yesterday and wonder if the PRO's out there can give me a good recipe using ALL or SOME of following ingredients. I am looking for a smooth tasty Desert vape. Maybe 2 different recipes with the following since I want 2 different batches, your help would be greatly appreciated ;-)

TFA DX Sweet Cream
TFA French Vanilla
TFA DX Bavarian Cream
Capella Sweet Strawberry
Capella NewYork Cheesecake

Hi everyone, I bought a few Concentrates yesterday and wonder if the PRO's out there can give me a good recipe using ALL or SOME of following ingredients. I am looking for a smooth tasty Desert vape. Maybe 2 different recipes with the following since I want 2 different batches, your help would be greatly appreciated ;-)

TFA DX Sweet Cream
TFA French Vanilla
TFA DX Bavarian Cream
Capella Sweet Strawberry
Capella NewYork Cheesecake
Hm, don't have my recipe list with me, but I can suggest mixing the cheesecake, sweet cream, strawberry and possibly bavarian cream for a strawberry cheesecake. @RichJB might be able to comment on the percentages, but offhand I'd suggest around 2% bav.cream, 2% sweet cream, 4% cheesecake and 4% strawberry.

firstly try making a simple strawberry cheesecake, something along the lines of 5-6% NY Cheesecake and 3.5 - 4% Sweet strawberry. It wont be the most complex recipe out there but i would imagine it shouold be rather good.

Then start playing with the other flavours to add nuance, try adding a percent of sweet cream to the cheesecake and see what it does to the flavour.

What Soutie said ^^^. One of Kopel's first juices was a simplified version of his later Harvest Cheesecake. From his notes:

My first renditions of this juice were one of my first projects as a new mixer. I started with just the Harvest Berry at 3.5% and the CAP NY Cheesecake by itself at 4%. With just those two flavors it was satisfying to me as a new mixer and I relied on this staple mix for 6 months as I developed my skillset and collected new flavors. The 2 flavor version of this is still something I go back to when I am short on time on mixing day and I just want to get something bottled up.

Back