What should I Get?

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I need another temp.controll mod.I am considering the following: Evic vt mini,Segeli 75w IPV D2 75w,SnowWolf mini 75w also Wismic Reuleaux rx200 or Fuchai 200w. What do the forum members think?

RX200 for the Win!
Works perfect straight out the box, nothing to fiddle with on a PC.
Does TC perfect on SS, havent used Ni or Ti wire on it yet.
Menus are easy to navigate.
Buttons are firm and need a solid push to click.
Battery life is amazing, popped in 3 LG HG2's on Monday when I got mine, and still over 50% left now on Tuesday evening.

Just ordered an eVic-VTC Mini and UWell Crown both in black. Upgrading from a Subox Mini and iJust2.

Hoping the new combo hits the spot :--)

RX200 for the Win!
Battery life is amazing, popped in 3 LG HG2's on Monday when I got mine, and still over 50% left now on Tuesday evening.
Had my finger on the trigger but thought I'd like to hear more on it.Must use self control!(It'd be a first0

Just ordered an eVic-VTC Mini and UWell Crown both in black. Upgrading from a Subox Mini and iJust2.

Hoping the new combo hits the spot :--)
Have heard nothing but good things about it.I think you'll be happy.

RX200 for the Win!
OK,OK! tried to hold off but I pulled the trigger on the Rx200,I really like the Evic mini but I'm a sucker for big engines (must be the American in me) Picked the white and seafoam color,reminds me of a 57'Bel Air.

RX200 for the Win!
Man this mod is a winner,I just love it.It has to be the best "Bang for the Buck" piece of gear for 2015! I mean this one can be had for under 50 bucks.How can you beat it?I've only started fooling w/ it and has so many good features,even an upgrade.A no-brainer.

Man this mod is a winner,I just love it.It has to be the best "Bang for the Buck" piece of gear for 2015! I mean this one can be had for under 50 bucks.How can you beat it?I've only started fooling w/ it and has so many good features,even an upgrade.A no-brainer.
Bro, this is my 'Go-To mod! It just does what I want'
No explanation, no programs, just update and use!
Charging from my cell charger, it just picks up, evenly.
Joyetech has a winner right here

I need another temp.controll mod.I am considering the following: Evic vt mini,Segeli 75w IPV D2 75w,SnowWolf mini 75w also Wismic Reuleaux rx200 or Fuchai 200w. What do the forum members think?
I have 2 Sigelei 150 temperature control and I am most impressed. You can use titanium on any tc mod

I have 2 Sigelei 150 temperature control and I am most impressed. You can use titanium on any tc mod
Sigelei makes great products but I couldn't pass up the Rx200 for price and features.For $50.00 I'm very pleased.

Back