What tank too use on a eleaf istick 20w

I've got bad news I've ordered the istick 30w and the day after they notify me its out of stock. So they tell me I can add twenty rand for a cloupor so did because I cant wait for another month
Bummer, I hate it when that happens. Good luck with the cloupor, would be interested in knowing how you like it.

AWWW!! Sorry to here @reijnier :( that's just disappointing.

I have heard the Cloupor is just as good, please give us some feedback it was one of my considerations before the iStick :happy:

AWWW!! Sorry to here @reijnier :( that's just disappointing.

I have heard the Cloupor is just as good, please give us some feedback it was one of my considerations before the iStick :happy:
Will do, but maybe it's for the best saw I can replace the battery in cloupor a big upside

That was the reason I was looking at the Cloupor ;-) can always carry a spare Batt :)

I take it's the Cloupor mini 30W you getting :cool:

cloupor_mini.jpg

With regard to what tank using on a eleaf istick 20w , i would probably suggest using GS AIR , or the aspire Nautilus mini , great tanks with replaceable coils , the tanks mentioned most likely range from R400-R500 and the new coils at about R40 every 2 - 3 weeks depending on how often you vape, so in the long run it may or may not be cost effective but they surely do last, enjoy vaping :)

I've got bad news I've ordered the istick 30w and the day after they notify me its out of stock. So they tell me I can add twenty rand for a cloupor so did because I cant wait for another month

That's really not bad at all. You will get almost exactly the same performance out of the Cloupor Mini as you would the iStick 30W, with the added benefit that the Cloupor has a easily replaceable battery. The only downside (and it's not that bad) is the firing delay - it takes 1 second to wake up when you push the fire button after the device has gone to sleep (so every 2mins IIRC). Personally, I think the ability to replace the battery far outweighs that one little negative :D

Im struggling to upload the picture I got the upload screen and I chose the file then there no accept button I've cropped the image to fit the spec's of the file size and the frame size but still no luck​

DSC_0030~2.jpg this my new baby vapes like a beaut with a one point one seven ohm

hmmm...

so you have the 20w istick already which is a big plus.

for 1200 you can set yourself ur rather nicely and then each month spend considerably less.

get yourself a subtank mini
it has the 1.2ohm occ coil and an rba base for building your own coils. big plus is that the occ coils cn be rewicked and recoiled so its not really something you need to replace. so if your own coils are not too grand in the begining then just pop in the occ coil, have a vape and try again later. the subtank will handle everything the istick 20w has to push at it without any problems

once you have that and a diy kit your costs each month will drop until you decide on upgrading and getting more gear
I want to thank you for suggesting the subtank found it to be perfect for me

Back