What tank too use on a eleaf istick 20w

Will window shop thanks again for the input

I would suggest starting off with the humble IGO - L. It comes highly recommended by @Silver @r0gue z0mbie

It's a simple single coil dripper, which will be perfectly suited to your power requirements and it has great flavour. It should also not be too expensive and therefore wont be a complete waste if you decide that dripping is not your style.

I am not too sure where you can pick one up from but perhaps make a post in the 'Who has stock" thread so that the retailers can pitch in.

I hope this helps

I would suggest starting off with the humble IGO - L. It comes highly recommended by @Silver @r0gue z0mbie

It's a simple single coil dripper, which will be perfectly suited to your power requirements and it has great flavour. It should also not be too expensive and therefore wont be a complete waste if you decide that dripping is not your style.

I am not too sure where you can pick one up from but perhaps make a post in the 'Who has stock" thread so that the retailers can pitch in.

I hope this helps

The only place I've seen the IGO is www.juicyjoes.co.za
Got mine from there and its good quality

My friend and I use Kayfuns on our iSticks. Kayfuns are 'less popular' these days due to so much competition in the market, but I swear by them as the taste is fantastic and it's really easy to re-build. They're also built super solid so you won't need to worry about breaking them (in fact I'm more scared of the Kayfun breaking the iStick). You can pick up a new Kayfun clone for anywhere from R200 all the way to R450 for a "higher quality" clone. The originals go for much more, so don't even bother looking at them. I have a Kayfun lite running a 26ga coil at 9 wraps which comes to 1.2 ohms (or a little under). The vape is fantastic.

I

I hope this helps
I saw one at vapour mountain

My order is in 30w istick with kangertech subtank mini thanks for everything hopefully I will be pleased

My order is in 30w istick with kangertech subtank mini thanks for everything hopefully I will be pleased

Finally got my Nano for the iStick 20 and it rocks with the 1.2Ohm coil. Something I found and can advise on for the Subtank series (for both Nano and Mini), especially if you're starting off on the 1.2Ohm coils, is to get a standard narrow-bore driptip for improved flavour. The standard subtank wide bore is meant for higher volume/wattage vaping and diffuses the lower volume of flavour-carrying vapour too much at lower wattages. The narrower drip tip will help concentrate the flavour. A cheap and easy fix.

I was always afraid that dripping would be a PITA but once i started doing it, i found it was not bad at all. As long as you have an atty with a wide enough DT to drip down into.
Hey man just started dripping recently, I also saw how it can be a PITA but I just keep grabbing that PITA and keep making awesome vape schwarmas. Badum-tsssshhhhh

No no, dripping is a pain in the ass... But once you start, you cant stop.

I waste sooo much juice, not being careful not to leak. I also don't like lining the hell out of the deck with wick, which helps not leak.

But I only have RDA's with single coils on my 20watt iStick.

Last edited:
Ill start dripping after im bored with my new gear thanks

De
@reijnier I got my iStick 30w and the ST-mini on recomendation from @free3dom :cool:

All I can say is ..... It's :censored: AWESOME!!! :inlove:

Please post some picks once you get the goodies :p
Definitely here and the vapemail tred but ive got the red one but it looks pink think il give it a spray ones the warty had past

I was so hard up looking for the right tank for my istick but then I got an Atomic RDA (Baby is her name :giggle:) from Gazzacpt, now I cant seem to put Baby in the corner lol
Dripping all day is a little bit of a lus but damm the vape is perfect.
In fact, all my tank searches has taken a back seat and drippers are on the menu, like the magma RDA or the Aeolus Rda will definitely be my next purchase :nod::nod:

I also only use drippers.

At home the Odin on a Cloupor Mini, but I've been wanting something good for my 20watt iStick, which I like carrying when I'm out.

BOOM!
10014622_10153839874977699_8319679979333772965_n.jpg

I dont use that crappy driptip anymore though.

@reijnier I got my iStick 30w and the ST-mini on recomendation from @free3dom :cool:

All I can say is ..... It's :censored: AWESOME!!! :inlove:

Please post some picks once you get the goodies :p

I'm glad you like it bud...it truly is a fantastic combination :rock:
PS: do yourself a favour and grab a silicon sleeve for the iStick (if you don't already have one)...gives it that final touch which really completes the package - feels fantastic in your hand and protects the device too ;)

I'm glad you like it bud...it truly is a fantastic combination :rock:
PS: do yourself a favour and grab a silicon sleeve for the iStick (if you don't already have one)...gives it that final touch which really completes the package - feels fantastic in your hand and protects the device too ;)
We're can I find one

Will disguise the pink if its not red will have to wait to safe for some eliquid aswel much abliged

Yep, that it will....covers the entire thing in beautiful black silicone - only the top cap is visible ;)
Best to bundle it with something indeed - shipping would be more expensive that the product itself :D

Finally got my Nano for the iStick 20 and it rocks with the 1.2Ohm coil. Something I found and can advise on for the Subtank series (for both Nano and Mini), especially if you're starting off on the 1.2Ohm coils, is to get a standard narrow-bore driptip for improved flavour. The standard subtank wide bore is meant for higher volume/wattage vaping and diffuses the lower volume of flavour-carrying vapour too much at lower wattages. The narrower drip tip will help concentrate the flavour. A cheap and easy fix.

Thanks for this tip @huffnpuff
I am going to be trying the 1.2 ohm stock coil on the Subtank Mini soon and will keep this in mind.

I've got bad news I've ordered the istick 30w and the day after they notify me its out of stock. So they tell me I can add twenty rand for a cloupor so did because I cant wait for another month

Back