What to become a Video Reviewer?

What would you like to see in a Review video in SA?

• Total voters
You make a valid point. Maybe the problem is one of too many segments and saying too little of each thing. All I remember is every juice was great without any real substance about the juice. If it is just rambling, that is fine too, but then it must be short. If it is to be a proper review(s) it does need substance, which to my mind means not too many things to review. Probably 3 at most. Even if in talk show format, which is the most difficult to pull off imo.
I say this with all sincerity and not to hurt, but to try and be helpful. And bearing in mind that I might not even be part of the prime audience.

Totally, there is always room for improvement within the content...but I like the fact that there is lots of content :D

I think Philip's videos need to be long because it's not just a single segment - it can be done that way, but why be like everyone else ;)
Think of these as a talkshow (with multiple participants) instead of an interview with a single person.

It could do with some "tightening up" but that will only shave a little time off, it will still run long - and I personally prefer that. If Phil was doing a single review and it took 1 hour (such as Mr PBusardo) then I'd get bored, but these episodes are complex (like a fine imported juice) :D
Yeah, don't know about everyone else, but most of the videos I watch online, you want to see the initial buildup (knock on door, offer to fix broken tv), then skip a few times to see how things progress, and watch the conclusion.. :)

I quite like the long Vlogs. I Watch most of grim and todd's longer vids, as long as they're entertaining and informative they keep my attention.

im in ninja mode :mask:

plus my devises that i use are a wide variety of a REO lol
and then my wife has a cloupour mini and subtank mini.

when i really feel inspired i make a video - but for now - im just chilling with a leke vape
Good to know you're still around Peter ;)

Back