What To Call The Ecig??

Smokyg

All day Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
I have a silly question, but it has been bothering me...

What do you call your Ecig?

I hate the word ecig or ecigarette, its to long and everytime i hear cigarette it reminds me of a analogue and truth be told, its not a cigarette at all! Its a vaping device!

Vape Machine, Vaper, my dad calls it a smoking pen.. Haha :D

I find the easiet way of explaining it to the countless people that ask me is an electronic cigarette. Anything else requires a lengthy explanation.

But to people that know I just say vaporiser.

I find the easiet way of explaining it to the countless people that ask me is an electronic cigarette. Anything else requires a lengthy explanation.

Haha, i feel your pain! I love getting people into vaping, converted over 13 people now, but its oh so tiring explaining the same things over and over and having the same argument with them about its health benefits.. Lol!

I refer to mine as simply "my tank".

My kids have such a hoot when I shout "anyone seen my tank?" because I regularly misplace it around the house. Yesterday I spent 20 minutes searching hi and low for the damn thing only to eventually retrace my steps to my tool box. I'd inadvertently placed it there when packing some tools away. GPS tracking chip time for me I think!!

I refer to mine as simply "my tank".

My kids have such a hoot when I shout "anyone seen my tank?" because I regularly misplace it around the house. Yesterday I spent 20 minutes searching hi and low for the damn thing only to eventually retrace my steps to my tool box. I'd inadvertently placed it there when packing some tools away. GPS tracking chip time for me I think!!
Haha, thats original! Lol, its not like you can phone it either, i have little clock pen holders, the type you buy from CNA everywhere in the house as my Vape stands, firstly so they dont get knocked over and break the clearo but also so there is a dedicated place for it so it doesnt get lost.. :)

Mostly the word vaporizer refers to a device that is often used to vaporize "the herb". Another negative connection that people will use to judge us.
So I refer to it as my vaper. I would simply ask my daughter to go fetch my vaper, and she knows exactly what it is. I make a point of it to never call it a cigarette, or ecig or such. The moment you say cigarette, people no longer trust it.

Mostly the word vaporizer refers to a device that is often used to vaporize "the herb". Another negative connection that people will use to judge us.
So I refer to it as my vaper. I would simply ask my daughter to go fetch my vaper, and she knows exactly what it is. I make a point of it to never call it a cigarette, or ecig or such. The moment you say cigarette, people no longer trust it.
My point exactly! They should stop calling it a e cigarette, as the two are worlds apart! Also a very good point with the Vaporizer!

Aaaand i forgot what i wanted to say... lol

I refer to it to people around me who know me as "my vape" or even "my pipes" when carrying two in my hands.

To those who dont know vaping, i generally refer to it as an ecigarette since they then know what it is
But i agree with the comments here that the word cigarette needs to be phased out and i dont like using it

Continuum Transfunctioner.

Meaning: A device whose mystery is only exceeded by its power.

i can only hear that being said in his voice, and im literally laughing out loud here at my desk at this moment

Back