What TV Shows Do You Watch?

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
I'm a big series and movie lover, at the moment I watch a couple of series and get the new episodes as they are available in the USA

What I'm watching:
The Walking Dead - ultimate favorite series, just hit the finale, cant wait for season 5
Arrow - love me some superhero series, allthou he's more like Batman and Ironman, no superpowers but skilled and has lots of money.
Da Vinci's Demons - this is something new Ive started watching and its awesome, like middle age CSI
Revenge - watching this with the wife, her favorite
Suits -awesome lawyer series, got all the romance, comedy, suspense and drama in one package
Sons of Anarchy - Mayhem and great storyline, Waiting on the new season
Under the Dome - Stephen King started it (love SK books),Waiting on new season
Black Sails - Pirate series from South Africa, shot in Somerset west - waiting on new season
How I met your mother - One of the funniest series out there, it legen wait for it ...dary!!

So what do you guys watch?

The Blacklist
Helix
True Detective
Vikings

The Walking Dead
Arrow
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Game of Thrones
Falling Skies
Almost Human
The Big Bang Theory
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

and a few others

You guys have pretty much covered it for the regular series. I'm currently binge watching QI in the evenings. Well, when I say watching I mean putting it on in the background while working.

vampire diaries
the originals
blacklist (my favorite at the moment)
graceland
suits

Banshee
The Big Bang Theory
The Blacklist
The Following
Game of Thrones - can not wait for the new season to start!
Hannibal
House of Cards
House of Lies - My favourite atm together with Scandal
Scandal (2012)
Shameless
Suits
True Blood
Vikings

@Hein510, if you like Suits, you must really check out a series called White Collar - we finished watching all the available seasons, think there's like 7 if i remember correctly and it's EXCELLENT.

I enjoy most of the series mentioned above, as well as:
It's always sunny in Phillidelphia
Brickleberry (adult cartoons, very naughty and very funny)
Under the Dome
Teen Wolf

These are only a few that i can remember, i'll go have a look at our 4TB external and report back with a couple more later after work ;)

2 Broke Girls
19-2
Almost Human
Amazing Race
Big Bang Theory
Blue Bloods
Bones
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Criminal Minds
Crossing Lines
Elementary
Graceland
Grey's Anatomy
Hawaii 50
The Mentalist
Perception
Person of Interest
Rizzoli and Isles
Rookie Blue
Survivor
The 100
The Blacklist
Top Shot
Unforgettable

Do most of you download your series from the net or watch via DSTV?

@johan I absolutely LOVE Mrs Brown's Boys!!!! My friend from the UK is sending me 2 new seasons down, can't wait to watch them, she's already sent me 3 dvds of it :D

@johan I absolutely LOVE Mrs Brown's Boys!!!! My friend from the UK is sending me 2 new seasons down, can't wait to watch them, she's already sent me 3 dvds of it :D

I've watch the whole series plus some extra xmast editions - apart from Faulty Towers the best comedy series for me.

Do most of you download your series from the net or watch via DSTV?

Download... the only reason we even have DSTV is to watch rugby on the rare occasions I'm home on a Saturday. Oh and I enjoy Survivor SA.

Swop series and movies on externals with friends - had DSTV (loved all the cooking and animal shows) but the new place we moved to doesn't have a dish. Not really missing it anymore :) So in answer, neither hahaha don't download and also don't have DSTV :eek:

@Hein510, if you like Suits, you must really check out a series called White Collar - we finished watching all the available seasons, think there's like 7 if i remember correctly and it's EXCELLENT.

I enjoy most of the series mentioned above, as well as:
It's always sunny in Phillidelphia
Brickleberry (adult cartoons, very naughty and very funny)
Under the Dome
Teen Wolf

These are only a few that i can remember, i'll go have a look at our 4TB external and report back with a couple more later after work ;)
Going to get White Coller, cause I love Suits

Last edited:
Well it seems like Rob and I have the same taste in series, there is a few I've not seen, a couple that has not been mentioned that I like is

Nashville
Hart of Dixie
The Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Survivor season 22 was my ultimate favorite, it can almost compare it to the season where Parvati wins, but since 22 there was not one that had the strategic play that Boston Rob had on the game, it was awesome and I've watched it a couple of times, because it is so awesome :)
NCIS (love this show so much!)
Necessary Roughness
The Glades (so disappointed that it got cancelled:(
Top Chef
Hells kitchen
Masterchef Australia
Warehouse 13
Castel (If you have not watched this it really really is fantastic, with the GREAT GREAT MAN CALLED Nathan Fillion)

2 Broke Girls
19-2
Almost Human
Amazing Race
Big Bang Theory
Blue Bloods
Bones
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Criminal Minds
Crossing Lines
Elementary
Graceland
Grey's Anatomy
Hawaii 50
The Mentalist
Perception
Person of Interest
Rizzoli and Isles
Rookie Blue
Survivor
The 100
The Blacklist
Top Shot
Unforgettable

where do you still get time to vape and build coils o_O

this week i descided to go old skool , started to re watch BattleStar Gallactica , enjoying greatly

Back