What work do you do

I am a technical / internal salesman for Tractor and Grader supplies Natal.
Sell replacement spares for all Caterpillar earthmoving machines.
Can I get a road license for that thing? I'm sick of the taxis stopping in the middle of the road by my office, they could at least pull into a driveway!

Senior graphic designer working mainly for BMW and MINI South Africa. Doesn't pay enough to fund my vaping wish list though :speechless:

Hey @Neal if I may ... would you be able to make sitcker kits for caterpillar earthmoving machines?.
Hey @dwayne19420, thanks for offer but have been in UK at for a while as my Mother is not too well. Having been involved with design/print for over 40 years I have made the decision to retire from that side of things (I am completely sick of it) and pursue things closer to my heart when I return to Swaziland. Sorry I can't help mate

Finishing PhD in Chemistry at UP, funding it + vaping with music.

I'm a "financial manager"/skiwwie who does everything finance related for our company who sells products for the use of AI in cows :) been with my firm for 10 and a half years

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I'm a "financial manager"/skiwwie who does everything finance related for our company who sells products for the use of AI in cows :) been with my firm for 10 and a half years

Hey @Metal Liz, sounds cool but I am slightly concerned we now have cows with artificial intelligence.

Long-arms-and-soft-gloves-artificial-font-b-insemination-b-font-supplies-poultry-pigs-font-b.jpg
:wondering:

Sooo. basically a proctologist?
or that okie who dingbats the planes into parking at the airport, but now wearing his off duty weather covering to protect his livelyhood?
Haha sorry that post was directed at the cow AI discussion. If I see a proctologist with kit like that, I'd run like Forest. :eek:

Last edited:
Artificial insemination @Neal hahaha

Dear Mrs @Metal Liz, I am noticing from an government department intercepted message from your easyciggsy forum that you are offering the cleverness to the cows. Please could it be made possible to bring 196 members of my parliament to you for same muti. Humble and kind siyabonga to you in advance.

Back