What's This I Hear About Lemon Juice Or Vinegar In Your Mix?

Yeah, wantitall basically takes stuff from places like amazon, imports it at retail price and then they add 100% markup after tax and import duty

Dunno how they still exist.
I'm thinking it has be a front for some "other business"

haha probably - they also don't keep any stock, when you order, then they order.

i found a chinese website that offered such a feature the other day. basically you set up your website, customers click and order from you but it gets packed/shipped/everything from the main business in china. you end up basically being a reseller. clever chinese way of getting people to buy local yet not so local

Yep, it's called Drop shipping - fasttech also does that. We looked into it when we started, but in general drop shipping is seen as 'not so ethical' by the majority of people - and ECF for instance does not allow you to register as a supplier if you do drop shipping

yeah that's it. to my mind the only thing involving dropships should be battlemechs and clan wolf kicking ass and taking names :cool:

Gt a love s co willing to scrap alot of product on unproven studies .. for the saftey of thier consumers .. glad they did thier research abd are nw able to put the product bk on the market

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back