Where does one keep ones' things?

My Vape Cave is my home office...

To the left of me is the REO storage and battery charger!
Storage1.JPG

In front of me is my keyboard and juice testing stuff! And my coffee cup!
Storage2.JPG

The rest of my desk is pretty clear apart from my wick toolkit in the fancy box and then my coil making tool box on the far right. And the rest of the space id for my cat baskets.
Storage3.JPG

Then we have my shelving for odds and sods and tanks and mods not currently in use. The shower is also storage for Rayon and two storage box's of crap and my video green screen which I haven't tested yet... and my Ultrasonic cleaner.
Storage4.JPG Storage5.JPG

Main Juice drawer.
Storage6.JPG

REO Bottles and stuff.
Storage7.JPG

Messy drawer with batteries and battery storage goodies!
Storage8.JPG

My Vape Cave is my home office...

To the left of me is the REO storage and battery charger!
View attachment 32841

In front of me is my keyboard and juice testing stuff! And my coffee cup!
View attachment 32842

The rest of my desk is pretty clear apart from my wick toolkit in the fancy box and then my coil making tool box on the far right. And the rest of the space id for my cat baskets.
View attachment 32843

Then we have my shelving for odds and sods and tanks and mods not currently in use. The shower is also storage for Rayon and two storage box's of crap and my video green screen which I haven't tested yet... and my Ultrasonic cleaner.
View attachment 32844 View attachment 32845

Main Juice drawer.
View attachment 32846

REO Bottles and stuff.
View attachment 32847

Messy drawer with batteries and battery storage goodies!
View attachment 32848
You need more mods/tanks/drippers and juices. Definitely don't have enough

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher so know you know where you can steal Rob's stuff when you break into the house lol

Labtec laboratories sell them as well i get all my mixing gear from them and reasonably priced

Thanks @BigGuy, i've taken a look but they seem a little "fancy" for my needs :p Shall keep a lookout

I keep my "fiengs" out of sight and my vapegear in a nice toolbox :p

On a more serious note, THIS is what I'm looking for. It says they don't ship to SA, but gonna contact the seller and try to make a plan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mont-Marte-...56?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3373e59cf0

$(KGrHqZHJEQE88dE0wP(BPcqVuU6hg~~60_12.JPG

That looks wonderful. Please update the thread or drop me a message about what the dude says. Would be happy to split shipping if that helps too - not too far from Vanderbijlpark and I head there often.

That looks wonderful. Please update the thread or drop me a message about what the dude says. Would be happy to split shipping if that helps too - not too far from Vanderbijlpark and I head there often.

Will do so. Just waiting for his reply now.

@Willyza I want one of those so bad. Any ideas where I can get one?

@Mike I got it at Festival Mall in Kempton Park
eish I dont know the shops name as it "semi new" but its in entrance 1
opposite the ABSA Bank , 1 shop down from Craig Smith Optometrist
Hope it helps

@zadiac did you ever hear anything about that kickass wooden guy?

Not yet Mike. Still have to phone one of the local vendors. Had other things on my mind. Bought a plastic one in the meantime, but I will phone and find out soon.

Back