Where in your car do you put your mod?

MHD

LV

Awards
Good day fellow vapers,

Just curious as to where everyone puts there mods when they driving?
That is when you're not vaping....

I'm certain that everyone doesn't vape from home till you reach your destination :)

Good day fellow vapers,

I'm certain that everyone doesn't vape from home till you reach your destination :)

Either in a cup holder or on the side door compartment or in between my legs or in my lunch bag, sometimes i just hold it in my hand if its a small enough mod like the pico.

Either in a cup holder or on the side door compartment or in between my legs or in my lunch bag, sometimes i just hold it in my hand if its a small enough mod like the pico.

Gotta bakkie, limited with options...
I'll have to mcgyver some move

Gotta bakkie, limited with options...
I'll have to mcgyver some move

Just chuck it between the legs. Works perfect.
Ive seen some guys even mcgyver and use like a phone or dash cam windscreen holder thing.

Since dropping the stinkies I'm using my ashtray for my mod now.

Nah hahahahahaha not me, mechs go in the passanger door storage, but then I also keep a bible open on my spare seat. Works for me

I dont mind carrying a mech squonker this way but dont think i could be comfortable carrying a tube mech between the legs.

Just chuck it between the legs. Works perfect.
Ive seen some guys even mcgyver and use like a phone or dash cam windscreen holder thing.
Thing is, the mod gets hot...bietjie uncomfortable i'd guess to keep it there.
Think the ashtray idea might work...

Good day fellow vapers,

Good question @MHD

I usually only have one mod in the one cupholder of the centre console

If i am taking more mods they go in my camera bag (now mod bag) in the back on the floor.

I can Imagine thats what all the non vapers think or would think if they see or saw a guy transporting a tube mech between the legs :-D
Back in the days when 18650 mods were new ish people would ask me why I'm putting that huge vibrator in my mouth...
I was even asked what kind of a hubbly that is because it's huge!

Back