Where To Get The Best Kayfun 3.1 Clone In Sa

Ash

My Hobby
LV

Awards
Hey Guys

i am loving my KF 3.1 which i got from vapemob. Only issue i am having is the screw that connects to centre post is not 100% lined up and at times touches the side wall which causes shorts. Please note that i have 2 of these from them and both do the same thing. So i am looking for a Very good quality clone with no issues. Suggest please!!!!

I will be selling my ehpro clone which is my personal unit when the russians land. the best kayfun clone I had thus far

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

sorry bro its been booked allready

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

@Ash are all there kf like that?

surely they should be able to fix/ replace a unit thats faulty?

@Ash

ill be uploading a video later today / tonight, make sure to watch it as im sure you will find it very informative - ill mention you in the post when i upload it.

Hey Guys

i am loving my KF 3.1 which i got from vapemob. Only issue i am having is the screw that connects to centre post is not 100% lined up and at times touches the side wall which causes shorts. Please note that i have 2 of these from them and both do the same thing. So i am looking for a Very good quality clone with no issues. Suggest please!!!!
Hey there @Ash please bring it around if you are able to and I will have a look at it. Rest assured if you manage to bring it around to me I will try sort you out, no worries, we cannot have you vaping on a device that is not 100% to start off with. Thanks for mentioning this as I have not yet noticed this issue with our Kayfun 3.1's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there @Ash please bring it around if you are able to and I will have a look at it. Rest assured if you manage to bring it around to me I will try sort you out, no worries, we cannot have you vaping on a device that is not 100% to start off with. Thanks for mentioning this as I have not yet noticed this issue with our Kayfun 3.1's.

Hi..Thanks... i am in durban so it might be hard....But please note though the finish quality is 100% great. Thats the only issue i am having. btw i love ur online store....i visit it almost everyday to see whats new....:)

Hi..Thanks... i am in durban so it might be hard....But please note though the finish quality is 100% great. Thats the only issue i am having. btw i love ur online store....i visit it almost everyday to see whats new....:)
Awesome thanks brother, if you can, please send me a picture of the misaligned screw/center post that causes the shorting, maybe I can come up with a fix and you can get those devices working again. If not, we will work something out. Please let me know as I do not like it when clients have devices that are not 100% in every way.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and we will make things right by you. Thanks for your support, we appreciate it greatly.

Awesome thanks brother, if you can, please send me a picture of the misaligned screw/center post that causes the shorting, maybe I can come up with a fix and you can get those devices working again. If not, we will work something out. Please let me know as I do not like it when clients have devices that are not 100% in every way.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and we will make things right by you. Thanks for your support, we appreciate it greatly.
Sounds like the little insulater for the catch cup is missing maybe?

Sounds like the little insulater for the catch cup is missing maybe?

Nope it is there...But here is the pic of the 1 Kayfun.Maybe you guys can help find a fix. i have 2 that are like this.

Attachments

• IMG_2796.jpg
    IMG_2796.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 48
it looks lke that is going in at an angle, and might touch the outside...maybe try and seal the center screw of from the outer ring...

I took mine apart and i noticed on one in particular ( clone from fasttech) the two round isolator the one that stay just below the deck and the one that stay at the bottom where the screw goes in are sligthly larger than the screw itself. Just changing the top one with a delrin washer of the rigth size sorted the problem. That one is the one that make your centerpost screw stay at an angle . Is a simple and cheap fix.

I took mine apart and i noticed on one in particular ( clone from fasttech) the two round isolator the one that stay just below the deck and the one that stay at the bottom where the screw goes in are sligthly larger than the screw itself. Just changing the top one with a delrin washer of the rigth size sorted the problem. That one is the one that make your centerpost screw stay at an angle . Is a simple and cheap fix.

Thanks for that....So u saying the 1 inside just under the deck is the issue. Ok so where can i get 1 of these pares from?

Any hardware shop. Is a washer . Just get one that fit the size of the screw and the outside you can do it to fit that s not a problem . Even if you have a flat one without the center hole you can modify that to .

This has happened to me before. After dissasembling the device and then reassembling, the screw was centered. Sometimes it can catch and not be center. Have you perhaps tried dissasembling and reassembling? If this does not work, you are welcome to send the device back for a replacement and/or fix, no worries.

Last edited:
Back