Where To Get The Best Kayfun 3.1 Clone In Sa

He is sending it back to me and I will either fix or replace.

Thanks for the info @Chop007 . I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on the Kayfun 3.1 from the Mob site. If I put a comment for you when I place the order would you mind checking out the unit that will be shipped to me?

Thanks for the info @Chop007 . I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on the Kayfun 3.1 from the Mob site. If I put a comment for you when I place the order would you mind checking out the unit that will be shipped to me?
Yes of course I have implemented a new system whereby everything has to be checked before leaving our doors to ensuree our passion flows through to our awesome vapers.

Yes of course I have implemented a new system whereby everything has to be checked before leaving our doors to ensuree our passion flows through to our awesome vapers.

Awesome :) 1 last thing - have i missed the cut off for next day / overnight express?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

@Ash did you ever come right with your issue?

Hey, Chop007 has offered to have a look at it again and either fix or replace it. Now that is service at its best. Very hard to get service like that, hence why my 1st online vape shop is Vapemob. BTW Fatima is a Gem to deal with CHOP007. She really went out of her way to always make me happy with every purchase. I will send the device back to you net week only as i am currently away for the week. Also please please please can you keep a fury_s for me as i def. want 1 as well the RDA that goes with it. When you manage to sort Kayfun out u can send all together.

Hey, Chop007 has offered to have a look at it again and either fix or replace it. Now that is service at its best. Very hard to get service like that, hence why my 1st online vape shop is Vapemob. BTW Fatima is a Gem to deal with CHOP007. She really went out of her way to always make me happy with every purchase. I will send the device back to you net week only as i am currently away for the week. Also please please please can you keep a fury_s for me as i def. want 1 as well the RDA that goes with it. When you manage to sort Kayfun out u can send all together.

Thanks for the info @Ash. Pulled the trigger so now it's just to wait till the good arrive. The suspense is already killing me :worried:

Awesome, thank you so much. Yeah I am rather new to the team here, but Fatima is a real gem, an awesome lady, I have learnt so much from her. Please send it back adn I will wax it no problemo. Yes, I will keep you a Fury S and X-Fire, we got lank stock so no worries. Thanks for all your support over the years we really do appreciate it. As soon as you send it, please tune me the tracking number then I can fast track it. Thanks again, legendary.

Sherbit guys, I am not actually allowed to market my goods outside the retailers section. My appologies to anyone if I have overstepped my boundaries, just trying to right by the client.

Sherbit guys, I am not actually allowed to market my goods outside the retailers section. My appologies to anyone if I have overstepped my boundaries, just trying to right by the client.

Apologies if my queries pushed you to overstep the boudaries there.

Apologies if my queries pushed you to overstep the boudaries there.
No worries, it is all mellows, it was not yoru queries, I just put that there just in case. Still relatively new over here so I don't want to step on any toes, well, not too hard anyways.

Well .... here goes my toys for a few days....Lets hope Chop can find a fix and if soo post it here for all who has the same problem...Thanks again

@Ash

ill be uploading a video later today / tonight, make sure to watch it as im sure you will find it very informative - ill mention you in the post when i upload it.

Btw did u upload this video???

Well .... here goes my toys for a few days....Lets hope Chop can find a fix and if soo post it here for all who has the same problem...Thanks again
Awesome thanks as soon as I get them in my hands I will rip them apart like a ravenous wolf and then reconstruct to ascertain the issue. If I can fix, I will post the fix over here, if I cannot, you will get brand new replacement.

Back