Which Battery

Really! nice.

A mate of mine also seems to have good luck with them.

I cant see what I do wrong though - I prime the coil, don't run too high power... But still things go wrong.

Sad days bro...

Its probably got nothing to do with you, so i wouldnt stress!

I upped the W to 15 now its vapes likes yesterdays 6 W, It seems that everytime Ileave it for a while I have to find a new voltage range

I even tried priming the coil before i start but I now really dont have time to try and prime it everytime I wana vape

sweet spot for the mAN is around 10-12W , might be a dud coil have you tried swapping coils ? Also I normally after filling the tank I leave it for at least 15 mins before vaping makes a huge difference .... good luck and keep strong you will find your sweet spot soon!

Alternative save up for a RBA , can't wait for my Billow to arrive :)

Might go RBA sooner than expected if this keeps up, just put a new coil in yesterday

Might go RBA sooner than expected if this keeps up, just put a new coil in yesterday

I got tired of the unreliability of the coils in clearomizers fairly early on and jumped onto RBAs (RTAs to be exact) fairly quickly. Have never looked back (and probably never will). At first it seems like it will be a lot of work, all the coiling, etc. But once you've got a good coil built it can last a month or more - all you need to do is re-wick it every now and then (frequency depends on usage and juice changes). That said, I can do a re-wick in about 3-5 minutes (depending on need) and it is totally painless :D

If you go the RDA route it's even quicker to do, but I don't like having to re-juice my wick [:rolleyes::D] too frequently. I prefer the tanks...YMMV.

Not to mention the savings from not having to buy commercial coils...10m of kanthal costs around R100 and that will last you a long time (depending on how frequently you re-coil of course).

SO what you guys think of the Lemo Tank, does it come with a coil builtin for first use or do you have to start from scratch

SO what you guys think of the Lemo Tank, does it come with a coil builtin for first use or do you have to start from scratch

It does indeed :blush: It also comes with wire and some cotton in the box

any dangers of doing RBA or RTAS

Only danger I can think of is addiction to building coils :giggle:
That and the fact that almost no clearomizer will ever be good enough again ;)

I really does deliver a new level of vapor quality and satisfaction...highly recommended :D
Plus all that money saved on buying new coils can go towards juice, mods, etc

Back