Which is your favourite apple pie juice?

Philip

Reonaut
LV

Awards
The only one I have tried so far and really enjoy is the voodoo apple pie which is awesome.

Any suggestions on other local offerings that are really great?

For me, so far...
1) 5P Gambit
2) RS Cloudsat

I'm quite interested to try "Cowboy Apple Pie" by E-Liquid Project. Sounds very interesting

But with Gambit, it's not for everyone and worth trying. I bought a bottle and was disappointed. A tank or two into the bottle, I was ordering more - a creeper but awesome juice

But with Gambit, it's not for everyone and worth trying. I bought a bottle and was disappointed. A tank or two into the bottle, I was ordering more - a creeper but awesome juice
I cant get enough..Unfortunately my stash has almost run dry....

Nightmare on Vape Street the best so far.
Lust
Warm cooked apples layered over warm flaky pie crust, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled with caramel!

Vapour Mountain Eros is a pretty decent Apple Crumble. I did enjoy the bottle but it isn't my type of regular flavour but it was certainly good to mix things up between my regular flavours

I've only had three:

Five Pawns Gambit - insanely good.

Eliquid Project Cowboy Apple Pie - least sweet, most "different" and probaly my favourite

Voodoo Jack the Ripper - Velvety goodness. Just a touch too much caramel for me. I recently had a RY4 that was steeped forever and a day. It was just super sweet caramel, which put me off caramel, for now at least. This does not take away from Jack.... the first toot was mindblowing. And I am still enjoying it, but a tank here and there.

Try out SirVape No1, quite a tart fresh apple flavour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO eliquid project cowboy apple pie and second place complex chaos . both fantastic ADV

I have only tried one... From SkyeBlue... Called Apple PI
So cannot compare it to anything else, but it pretty decent...

I've tried 5pwns gambit (1 bottle),
rocket sheep cloudsat (2 bottles)
& currently busy with SirVape's No. 1 (half bottle so far)

Right now I have to say I favour Sir Vapes No.1; it has an authentic baked pie/apple bread taste with the apple being ever so light.
but its having a little bit of trouble wicking on my lemo if I pull consecutively too often. Might be a bit thicker than the other 2.
Its pure nom in a dripper though.

Last edited:
I have only tried one... From SkyeBlue... Called Apple PI
So cannot compare it to anything else, but it pretty decent...
Yeah that one was pretty good but personally I preferred Skyblue's Baked Apple - definitely worth a try. Loved their Sample pack of 3ml bottles!

Just got 2 apple pie flavours yesterday, Eros from Vape Mountain and Apple pi from Sky Blue.

Gave them both a quick go, the Eros has a very strong cinnamon spice hit, with a fragrant Apple flavour. The Apple pi tastes pretty much like what is described. Smooth Apple flavour with a creamy crust. Gonna let them both steep for a little bit and see where the flavour goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back