Which ISP to go for (FIBRE)

The sign off / hand over certificate is from the technical team that brings up the fiber and not from the body Corp. Had the same response from vuma when I called

They are very delayed and confused lol

Make a plan there brother, I know you can smooth talk a lady there at Vuma :-D

As I said @Clouds4Days its the body corporate dragging balls :D
(Im just joking @Viashen as I know how demanding some residents can be)

lmao all good

Although there was confusion at Vuma, they where waiting for the handover doc from the tech team who rolls out the fiber

Somehow they thought it was supposed to come from the body Corp, I escalated and then all of a sudden it was done and it’s live now

My installation is happening tomorrow morning

lmao all good

Although there was confusion at Vuma, they where waiting for the handover doc from the tech team who rolls out the fiber

Somehow they thought it was supposed to come from the body Corp, I escalated and then all of a sudden it was done and it’s live now

My installation is happening tomorrow morning

How.....

I think you need to get them to come to my place after bud.

Installation booked for Monday :campeon:

Then I have to wait for the router to arrive from the ISP.
So close I can almost taste uncapped Hi speed internet.... :b1:

@Viashen i can’t tell you that unfortunately :lipssealed: its ment to be a 100/100 line but it’s abit tweaked

, I like that kinda awkward. Not as good as yours but still killer

f1d00a146a7b324b495836ba85fc8bad.png

Very mixed reviews of them on hellopeter, though I know @Alex uses them and he hasn't complained yet......I think.
I'm very happy with web squad. No fair usage policy and really one of the smaller and unpopular ISP's so I get full speeds.
My other concern was that my entire neighbourhood was using cool ideas and I may get bottlenecked in my area if we were all using the same ISP :D

Very mixed reviews of them on hellopeter, though I know @Alex uses them and he hasn't complained yet......I think.

I've been with Cool Ideas since March 2018, nothing but good service from them.

I highly recommend.

I've been with Cool Ideas since March 2018, nothing but good service from them.

I highly recommend.

Agree, they have the fastest bitrate for Netflix from what I’ve heard.

I’ve been using them for a while now and have had zero Issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back