Which new mod to buy

is this the one ?
https://www.afrivape.co.za/ijoy-captain-pd270-234w-vw-box-mod -dual-20700-batteries-included
This is definitely the closest to what I am looking for - dual battery, compact(for a dual 20700), and cheap (if you consider the price is including the batteries).
unfortunately is either sold out or pre-order
Nope, that is the previous one I think (not sure)...
This is the one I saw (also pre-order).
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10017727/9726642-authentic-ijoy-captain-2-180w-vv-vw-apv-box-mod

I am having a really bad day or should I say bad luck with electronics.
Today morning My Paranormal DNA 250C screen stopped working. the mod works but screen lost its color, so now its basically only DNA250. I guess using too much sanitizer on it caused this issue.
Then my computer died. Was able to bring the computer back to life and I hope I am able to do the same to the mod.
I need a cheap mod ASAP so that I dont have to cry when that one breaks from "Too much sanitizer"

Last edited:
I am proud to say that I haven't bought any new vape gear for almost 1.5 year now. But my trusted OBS Bat died and I need a replacement for it.
The mods That I use are :
Paranormal 250C with a Zeus dual - this has now become my travel mod
Topside dual with drop RDA dual - this is my desktop mod
Tesla Wye 85W with a Siren V2 - this is my MTL setup

Conditions that should be met by the mod -
- compact like the OBS bat to fit easily in my pocket
- cheap so that I dont have to worry about my keys damaging the mod.
- Dual battery
My first choice was Vaporesso gen but its too wide for my pocket. The second choice was a Double barrel V2 but when you put a tank with a wide glass it looks weird.

My Dwarv clone also is leaking so most probably I am going to replace it with a new one and the new mod will go with this RTA.
LUXE S it's narrow, sturdy and you won't feel too sad about scratches and stuff, I'm a technician by trade this mod of mine I bought at vapecon and it's still going strong

I am having a really bad day or should I say bad luck with electronics.
Today morning My Paranormal DNA 250C screen stopped working. the mod works but screen lost its color, so now its basically only DNA250. I guess using too much sanitizer on it caused this issue.
Then my computer died. Was able to bring the computer back to life and I hope I am able to do the same to the mod.
I need a cheap mod ASAP so that I dont have to cry when that one breaks from "Too much sanitizer"
Got the new screen from vapeden and the mod is fixed.
c723c55d446d4df4daef72e0b222882d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Cant find new orings. I tried some spare orings from my other RTA but it still leaks. Do u know where I can get some for this RTA?

Go to a car spares shop and ask them to browse through there o-ring kits. You might find a whole set that fits from different cases. It would also take a while to sort through them. So have some free te when doing this.

Go to a car spares shop and ask them to browse through there o-ring kits. You might find a whole set that fits from different cases. It would also take a while to sort through them. So have some free te when doing this.
Free time is a luxury I cant afford. When I was repairing the mod, my wife started screaming because our babies were screaming, when I told her that I need sometime to fix the mod she threatened me that she will break the mod in so many pieces that I won't be able to put it together till I am 80

got gen from @Mujahid Padayachy , nice mod, have been using for the last couple of days. He sold it with a reload clone, I must say the flavour on that thing is amazing. Although I am not happy with the juice capacity, so wont be getting the original unless I find a supplier that sells the reload and the replacement bubble glass. Dont want to order from separate places and spend too much on delivery.

I will keep the mod, but its not exactly what I was looking for. I will be ether getting a luxe S or Ijoy captain 2.

got gen from @Mujahid Padayachy , nice mod, have been using for the last couple of days. He sold it with a reload clone, I must say the flavour on that thing is amazing. Although I am not happy with the juice capacity, so wont be getting the original unless I find a supplier that sells the reload and the replacement bubble glass. Dont want to order from separate places and spend too much on delivery.

I will keep the mod, but its not exactly what I was looking for. I will be ether getting a luxe S or Ijoy captain 2.
Please just be sure not to use the ijoy 20700’s. They are rubbish (the first batch) IMHO and I recall their being an issue with a second batch of “clone” ijoys 20700s.

Back