Which Reviewers do you really trust .....if any.

One thing about Rip is he gets to say in 10 minutes what others say in 30 minutes. As with any reviewer, I take what he says as his opinion and alwys compare with other reviews if I'm looking for something.

I also compare with other reviews. I mainly watch to get a better idea of how whatever I’m looking for works and the rest, I take with a pinch of salt.

At the moment, I like KZOR and Suck My Mod.

@zadiac You told me that all you wanted was a good morning to put a smile on your face. You did not specify a time when you wanted the good morning, so to me that classifies as any time. :ciappa:

@zadiac You told me that all you wanted was a good morning to put a smile on your face. You did not specify a time when you wanted the good morning, so to me that classifies as any time. :ciappa:

Right you are and it did put a smile on my face, so thank you for that! :p

seeing that @zadiac revived this old post for us...

I trust Jai Haze for some funny drama
I trust Rip Trippers for a lot of shouting and bullsh!t
I trust Vaping With Vic for a lot of detail (not always related to the product he is reviewing though)
I trust KZOR for a honest take on it
I trust The Devil Vaper for NO bullsh!t
I trust The Vaping Bogan for a lot of swearing and some beer

The rest I'll just watch if I am looking for detail on something specific, included but not limited to Tod's, Mike Vapes, SMM, Grimm Green, etc etc...

MrGSmokeFreeKzor.gif
I have to go with @KZOR . The fact that he is into MTL now is a big plus for me.
And if something is crap he will tell you it is crap. I love his honesty in his reviews.

I Trust @KZOR 's opinion on gear and when it comes to MTL I have a very similar vaping style to @Timwis and he's not been wrong on a single piece of gear that I've acquired on his recommendation. I have no desire to ever watch Jai Haze. I enjoyed Bogan's videos, but haven't watched them in ages. Apart from Kzor's weekly lives that I try not to miss, I rarely watch any reviewers on You Tube anymore.

I Trust @KZOR 's opinion on gear and when it comes to MTL I have a very similar vaping style to @Timwis and he's not been wrong on a single piece of gear that I've acquired on his recommendation. I have no desire to ever watch Jai Haze. I enjoyed Bogan's videos, but haven't watched them in ages. Apart from Kzor's weekly lives that I try not to miss, I rarely watch any reviewers on You Tube anymore.
If you PM me we can finalise payment arrangements!

@KZOR for the win honesty is the best policy. And Thursday nights at 20:00 for a bit of fun and everything else you can think of chatting to the locals love it.

If you PM me we can finalise payment arrangements!

At the risk of having to head on over to the "apology" thread, my mind was only thinking YT reviewers while I typed up my response, sorry @Timwis! Even though I don't respond to every review you do, I do log it away in the archives of my mind of a go-to to go read up again if I am looking for something specific. Always to the point with every detail covered, no need to guess what a device is like with your reviews. Keep 'em coming.

I am old enough, sarcastic enough and cynical enough, sometimes even jaundiced enough not to trust any reviewers or influencers .............................. or any one actually.

Liking them is a different matter altogether. I like Timwis because he lives in Bolton and often gets bitten by dogs, both of these things make me laugh. I like KZOR because he is a Saffer with a funny accent and there is always a smirk hiding just in the corner of his face, look carefully it is always there. I like Rob Fisher but there is something fishy about him ... and I like Todd, any one brave enough to go on you tube and proudly display his workplace as a shed deserves a "like"

Am I bothered if any one likes me, in the words of SIR Billy Connolly ..... not a jot.

I am old enough, sarcastic enough and cynical enough, sometimes even jaundiced enough not to trust any reviewers or influencers .............................. or any one actually.

Liking them is a different matter altogether. I like Timwis because he lives in Bolton and often gets bitten by dogs, both of these things make me laugh. I like KZOR because he is a Saffer with a funny accent and there is always a smirk hiding just in the corner of his face, look carefully it is always there. I like Rob Fisher but there is something fishy about him ... and I like Todd, any one brave enough to go on you tube and proudly display his workplace as a shed deserves a "like"

Am I bothered if any one likes me, in the words of SIR Billy Connolly ..... not a jot.
You nailed @KZOR , very true

Now I need to point out a slight issue here. @zadiac, you took three years to respond to jm’s post, surely @Stranger ’s error can be forgiven.

Good morning, regards

True, but I haven't been on this thread for a long time, so I never saw it, so I decided to respond anyway. I don't see @Stranger's post as an error, I don't mind that it's after noon :)

Now we all know the story of Rip Trippers being bitten by a radioactive cockroach and turning him into Superbloke when he sees his kids....

images (1).jpeg

But can someone tell me when Jai Haze turned into Jackson Galaxy from My Cat From Hell..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

images.jpeg

Now we all know the story of Rip Trippers being bitten by a radioactive cockroach and turning him into Superbloke when he sees his kids....

View attachment 231815

But can someone tell me when Jai Haze turned into Jackson Galaxy from My Cat From Hell..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 231816
My wife loves My Cat From Hell and the Steve Cash (RIP) vids with Sylvester! Dear diary is legendary!:headbang:

When I started this thread almost four years ago I gave the following list (not in order of preference):

• The Vaping Biker
  • Vaping with Vic
  • Geekay Vapes
  • Todds Reviews
  • Pegasus Vaping Academy (Richard Ng)
  • Mike Vapes
  • Vapor trail Channel (Tony B)
  • Kzor
Geeky and Peg no longer do reviews and I no longer watch The Vaping Biker or Todd.

Things have changed during the last few years. The only reviewers I now trust are
@KZOR and @Timwis . I watch several others but mainly to see the devices. DJLsb Vapes is great for the technical stuff.

@KZOR has even offered to allow people to try his kit out so that you can make up your own mind and not waste money on something you regret buying later. What other reviewer would go to these lengths?

As i mentioned before because i don't watch reviews of things i might get the chance to review myself i watch very few but i do watch the odd @KZOR review and his wing it because there isn't an ego behind a camera just a vaper sharing his thoughts!

Just a tip for what's it's worth i am about to buy the Bishop MTL RTA and when i went to Naturevape to price it up i found on the product page (if you scroll down) the store owner does a review of most products and apparently has a weekly show, anyway i watched his review and it was just my cup of tea, just down to earth with no drama!

https://naturevape.co.uk/products/bishop-mtl-rta-by-ambition-mods?variant=39344662151342

I mostly watch review from:

Matt from SMM
Vaping with Vic
DJlsbvapes

Can't stand Jai Haze an don't trust the others.

@Rob Fisher for HE gear and advise on Dani's and Dvarw's
@KZOR for honesty and BLIMEY
Bogan for fun and Blotto's
Jai for calling a spade a ''fkn piece of shxt'' and I like Bree
All the old timers here that helped me on my journey so far - thank you .

Back