White Elephants!

I'm very lucky in the sense that I've never owned a single "White Elephant". I've used every piece of gear that I've bought. The ones that didn't 100% serves my needs were either sold or passed on to friends.

Great thread @Timwis

There have been some fails over the years
Luckily I avoided most of them.
Nowadays I am so selective of gear that by the time I decide its gone out of production, Lol
My idea of this thread is not just "White Elephants" from the products that flopped but peoples own personal "White Elephants" as in they bought something with such high expectations but it turned out in their opinion to be complete Cr*p!!!

My idea of this thread is not just "White Elephants" from the products that flopped but peoples own personal "White Elephants" as in they bought something with such high expectations but it turned out in their opinion to be complete Cr*p!!!
Okay in that case let me throw my ex wife into the mix here.
Like a clicks Safeway appliance she lasted all of 2 years and just after that, when the warranty expired, so did our relationship.
Little did I know when I bought her dinner, on our much anticipated first date, that a warranty expiry date would also apply to this relationship

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I’m not sure how successful these were for Vaporesso, but they seemed to just vanish a little while after appearing on the scene.

View attachment 208217

I actually won one of these in a comp they ran, I can fully understand why they vanished ...lol

like we say around here "jaa nee"

I actually won one of these in a comp they ran, I can fully understand why they vanished ...lol

like we say around here "jaa nee"
Yeah but you could open it with a flick of the wrist and look cool!

My white elephant.... Teslacigs Ant Man 24 RDA... guess it was innovative at the time, but not very functional... now its just a decoration...

20200921_150149.jpg

Back