Who can help me please

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

This morning when opened the Reo to fill her up one of the door's magnet decide to go for a walk and now the little bugger is hiding somewhere, were i cant find it.

Can someone help me with one magnet, i did look on VM site but they are of of stock at the moment

Hi

This morning when opened the Reo to fill her up one of the door's magnet decide to go for a walk and now the little bugger is hiding somewhere, were i cant find it.

Can someone help me with one magnet, i did look on VM site but they are of of stock at the moment

Hi @kimbo
i have some spare magnets but i think to pay R99 with aramex to have it sent to you might be a little drastic for a magnet

Hi @kimbo
i have some spare magnets but i think to pay R99 with aramex to have it sent to you might be a little drastic for a magnet

Thank you @Marzuq

@Andre used SAPO and the package reached me within a week, but i understand what you say. Maybe this one will hold till the next meet and we can get together ;)

@kimbo do you order stuff from @JakesSA at Vape Club? If you do I can send him a magnet with a batch of Cyclone Bases that need his magic to turn them into BF units! He can ship it to you with your next order.

Thank you @Marzuq

@Andre used SAPO and the package reached me within a week, but i understand what you say. Maybe this one will hold till the next meet and we can get together ;)

if you are up to pay the courier cost i have no problem sending it to you. its your decision.

I've got but its the same story with the courier,don't know if it helps but Vape Mob have some.

Those magnets are pretty strong, check in the mod itself. It may be hiding in plain site. Any metal nearby will be a target.

The temporal micro back holes strike again.
It seems that they only "disappear" hard to find parts.

Thought I better mention this here, to all of you who happen to glue these magnets back in. Mark the correct side with something before gluing it back. They're impossible to remove again once you super glue them back. Just ask @paulph201.

Thought I better mention this here, to all of you who happen to glue these magnets back in. Mark the correct side with something before gluing it back. They're impossible to remove again once you super glue them back. Just ask @paulph201.
Thank you

The first time that one came out i put it back without thinkin. Lucky it was the right side up, now it ran away

I learned from the mistakes of my first Reo, namely never put the door down on the kitchen sink. Sometimes the magnets remain behind.. btw, have you checked the sink?

I learned from the mistakes of my first Reo, namely never put the door down on the kitchen sink. Sometimes the magnets remain behind.. btw, have you checked the sink?

there is no sink close by i was in my room, i tripple checked everything metal that is close by, and even the stuff that is not close buy

once a tiny magnet was stuck to the clasp on my watch, if you wear a watch it could be there

Envelope with 2 REO Magnets packed into an envelope and is ready to be posted on Monday when the stinking Post Office opens! ;-)

Last edited:
Sorry to thread Hi jack, any one ever tried replacing the screws on the IPV with magnets. I saw a youtube vid with someone showing how but I am sure there is a better way that wont leave the outside cover looking like it had the flue.

Back