Who is the Culprit

No @Nicholas I have Two bottles of the stuff If you saw the pics I posted, one is light yellow and the other is light amber. The amber one is the worst smelling one, but they both have that same intolerable smell.

Once you get it into a tank you can’t get the taste out either. It’s as if it burrows into the pores of the stainless steel and lurks there waiting for an E-Liquid to contaminate. On par with peanut butter in this regard.

How about TFA’s Plumb. This should have been called Bitter Plum Pit Extract.

No @Nicholas I have Two bottles of the stuff If you saw the pics I posted, one is light yellow and the other is light amber. The amber one is the worst smelling one, but they both have that same intolerable smell.

Once you get it into a tank you can’t get the taste out either. It’s as if it burrows into the pores of the stainless steel and lurks there waiting for an E-Liquid to contaminate. On par with peanut butter in this regard.

How about TFA’s Plumb. This should have been called Bitter Plum Pit Extract.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! i compared it to freshly cut grass wrapped in seaweed. i really have no clue how it can be that terrible... im going to try it as a single flavour tonight.... this should be fun lol

Back