Wieners at VapeCon 2017

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Here we will post all our VapeCon 2017 plans!

VapeCon_Cover_Photo.png

Every juice in our selection will be available for tasting on the day. Disposable drip tips will be provided for the devices or you can just drip from the bottles available if you want to.

We will be giving away 60 x 50ml Rainbow Monster AND 60 x T-Shirts from 11h00

We will also be randomly giving away some more T-Shirts and Caps during the day.

Then the following Vendors will have 100ml bottles of our range on special for the day while stocks last at R290

Juicy Joes will have Good Boy

V Corp Vaping will have Jelly Monster

The Vape Industry will have Rainbow Monster

Vape Club will have Panama

Be sure to check out these vendors for any other specials they may have on the day...

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing you at VapeCon @Rooigevaar !!

Hi @Rooigevaar - my objective is to find you - as previously discussed - and find your stall and pick up a 1 x Bottle of Oak Aged Good Boy - 30ml - 0mg - 70/30 - and 1 x Bottle of Panama - 30ml - 0mg - 70/30 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best Regards and looking forward to your soonest comments.

Best Regards - Max

Hi @Rooigevaar - my objective is to find you - as previously discussed - and find your stall and pick up a 1 x Bottle of Oak Aged Good Boy - 30ml - 0mg - 70/30 - and 1 x Bottle of Panama - 30ml - 0mg - 70/30 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best Regards - Max

Don't worry @Max - we will be publishing the floorplan soon ;-)
You will find the Wieners!

Best Regards - Max
Thank you for the enthusiasm @Max Looking forward to seeing you there!! We wont be selling on the day but you are sure to find what you need from our exelent vendors on the day. Keep your eye on this thread as we will be letting you know where to get Wiener on the day!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OP updated with the following:

Every juice in our selection will be available for tasting on the day. Disposable drip tips will be provided for the devices or you can just drip from the bottles available if you want to.

We will be giving away 60 x 50ml Rainbow Monster AND 60 x T-Shirts from 11h00

We will also be randomly giving away some more T-Shirts and Caps during the day.

Then the following Vendors will have 100ml bottles of our range on special for the day while stocks last at R290

Juicy Joes will have Good Boy

V Corp Vaping will have Jelly Monster

The Vape Industry will have Rainbow Monster

Vape Club will have Panama

Be sure to check out these vendors for any other specials they may have on the day...

Thanks @Rooigevaar
This is very useful

Panama... Panama.... here comes Panama.....
:D

View attachment 105267
Almost time for VapeCon!!!!

Oh that dog is just awesome @Rooigevaar

Look what we have for you ;-)

880160dc925e689e8c2917cfb079ec26.jpg

@Rooigevaar with all the laaitjies which will be Q'in up at your store at 11h00 for free rainbow monster - please keep a couple aside for us "older" folk...:--) By older, I mean 40 plus - my days of Q'ng are long gone! LOL:)

See you tomorrow!! I hope you will be sporting your awesome hoodie!! ;)

@Rooigevaar with all the laaitjies which will be Q'in up at your store at 11h00 for free rainbow monster - please keep a couple aside for us "older" folk...:--) By older, I mean 40 plus - my days of Q'ng are long gone! LOL:)

See you tomorrow!! I hope you will be sporting your awesome hoodie!! ;)

Kept one for you!!! But we must have missed each other, also had my hoodie on for as long as I could!!!

A great big thank you to all who visited our stand at VapeCon 2017. We had an awesome time and met so many great vapers that our heads are still spinning!

A special thank you must go to @Silver and his great admin team for the hard work that went into this event. You guys are legends and deserve a round of applause!

A great big thank you to all who visited our stand at VapeCon 2017. We had an awesome time and met so many great vapers that our heads are still spinning!

A special thank you must go to @Silver and his great admin team for the hard work that went into this event. You guys are legends and deserve a round of applause!

Thank you @Rooigevaar - it was a great pleasure. We did indeed put in a lot of work for this but it was very well worth all the effort - i think the final outcome was enjoyed by all. Including all of us in the Admin & Mod team.

Thanks for your efforts and for coming up from KZN. And for always being such a great supporter and ambassador. We are very thankful for that!

Wiener rocks!

Was awesome to see you @Rooigevaar !

My wife loves her shirt by the way, she keeps on telling everyone that she met THE Mr Wiener and all she got was a shirt, but no wiener :-D

Back