Wierd issue with Eleaf Pico Mega

WELIHF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm having an issue whereby if I hold down the fire button, it will power till around 2.5 - 3 seconds then stop, will still count up the seconds.

Also no difference between wattages, even at 1 watt it's as if it is giving full power for the 3 seconds.

1ohm single coil Kanthal Clapton

changed battery, same issue.

tested on another mod and it's working fine.

Is this an issue someone has come across before or should I just take it in for warranty?

I'm having an issue whereby if I hold down the fire button, it will power till around 2.5 - 3 seconds then stop, will still count up the seconds.

Also no difference between wattages, even at 1 watt it's as if it is giving full power for the 3 seconds.

1ohm single coil Kanthal Clapton

changed battery, same issue.

tested on another mod and it's working fine.

Is this an issue someone has come across before or should I just take it in for warranty?
No knowledge of this mod or error. Just want to suggest maybe reloading the firmware? Can this be done on that particular mod? Did you perhaps recently upgrade it? Sure your not on a TC setting?

Regards

Hmmm..Correct me if I'm wrong..The Pico Mega uses a screw on battery cover? If so, maybe try slightly loosening the battery cover cap?

definitely not the battery cover cap, cause I replaced the battery to test.

Will reload the firmware and see if that helps.

It's in wattage mode

Hope you come right there bud. I'll do some research and see what I can find. If I do find something, Ill get back to you

reloaded firmware, same issue

took a short video but don't think I can upload it here

What version firmware are you using? I've read quite a number of sites and forums where people are saying after the firmware update, they're experiencing a few problems whereas on original firmware, no problems at all. I can't find anything with regards to you current situation. A video I saw of a 'fix' for an atomiser short error. The person just loosened the atomiser and the error doesnt come back. Maybe that would help?

i don't get an error, updated to latest firmware almost 2 weeks ago, issue only started now.

Decided to rather just take it back, the mod is only 3 weeks old and I have a spare cause we bought a new one for the misses on the weekend.

Vapeshop in Mall of Africa gave me good service, offered to replace the device for me on the spot.

Got my replacement that I'm happy with so far

c401a411f9326b89dffe4764f129a0c9.jpg

Now I have a spare 26650 battery if anyone needs it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Vapeshop in Mall of Africa gave me good service, offered to replace the device for me on the spot.

Got my replacement that I'm happy with so far

c401a411f9326b89dffe4764f129a0c9.jpg

Now I have a spare 26650 battery if anyone needs it.

What a replacement!

Had to pay in, but not too much as their pricing on the RX300 is very good

Back