Will Vaping Be Banned?

But they happily take the money for that responsibility but then don't take responsibility if things go wrong or get a big handout as they stand down many more times what many earn in their lives which is hardly how their employees would be treated, and don't get me started on bankers! May be the make up of the UK and SA economies are different, it always seems in the UK if the Sh*t hits the fan the man at the top who is paid for the responsibility instead just finds some poor scapegoat, yet all the time previous would justify their huge salary because they carry that responsibility which when tested turns out to be BS!

I can't comment on British business, as my knowledge on same is very limited, save to say the following;

In law, arguments are reduced to definition to better qualify intention, (in the UK and SA), so lets do that with the word you're banding about rather freely ... "responsibility"

I'm well aware that some mothers and teachers use it to assign blame, with the statement; "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!"; however, responsibility is a noun that defines "a state, or fact of having a duty to deal with something, or of having control over someone", similar words being; authority, control, power, management, influence, and it's roots, (and makeup), are from; "ability to respond".

It seems that you are taking the meaning of the word accountability, are overlaying it on the word responsibility, and then attempting to assign blame, (a common misnomer), and fueling it with ......
Should I risk another outburst from you by naming this trigger? ... or can you accept my earlier olive branch statement of agreeing to disagree?

It has long been a problem that the population is aging, Japan is a prime example but it's a worldwide trend that has long caught the attention of the social engineering types in Davos and other pits o'hell. Too many old people to be supported by the young causing economic stress. Large migrations of younger people into developed countries is but one of the solutions. Why would killing off the old not also help. :devil:

Sweden.jpg
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107913/number-of-coronavirus-deaths-in-sweden-by-age-groups/

Forced retirement age in Sweden is 69
Retirement fund relief ~$220 000 000 US per year.
And that is just one European country 10 million people.
:)

On a ride out on my BMW motorcycle the other day, I stopped outside a cafe to get a bottle of water. There were some young adults hanging around the cafe and they looked at the bike. They did not admire it like most people who saw it, they sneered.

When I came out of the shop I leaned against the bike to drink my water and one of the people asked me " how can you ride around on this thing, when people are starving."

My reply was that with the money I earned, I spent it on this bike. BMW then took that money and paid the guys who assembled the bike.

Then they paid for the guys who built the engine. The guys who built the engine paid the guys who manufactured the parts who in turn paid the guys for the raw materials who bought them from the guys who mined it. The guys at the mine had to employ transport and drivers to carry the materials.

I then said that the bike needed tyres so there was a lot of people employed in the production transport and sale of those tyres.

The one young man stepped forward and said,

"Yeah Yeah we get it, you don't have to say any more, that really is a very nice bike"

Back