Win 100ml juice from Sickboy77 E-Liquids

Vote for favourite design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick tock tick tock ;)

We have a tie at the moment, where are all the voters?

Just as a matter of interest, what happens if it remains a tie

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Mmmm, I'll have to figure that one out as there can only be 1 winner...

Congratulations @Derkster_122

Your design will have a new home on Screaming pear when I officially release it

Please pm me your details so I can send you your prize.

Let me know if you would like 2 x 50ml or a 100ml and of which one.

I would like to thank all those who entered and showd off their skills, more comps coming soon.

Thanks for the opportunity

Image1472114380.834908.jpg

Hi All.

I would just like to thank the community and @Sickboy77 for the opportunity to show off my ideas, muchas gracias.

Will add a brief review on my thoughts on the flavourings here onc e I've tested 'em.

View attachment 64830

Hi All.

I would just like to thank the community and @Sickboy77 for the opportunity to show off my ideas, muchas gracias.

Will add a brief review on my thoughts on the flavourings here onc e I've tested 'em.

Again I would like to thank everyone for the opportunity to enter this competition and I would also like to thank Sickboy77 for the juices, they are amazing and I have especially enjoyed the subtle notes I'm picking up here, the Apple in the apple cake juice is so apparent yet not overpowering and I'd have to say my favourite part of the donuts juice is the subtlety of the cinnamon without it being too overpowering, definite worth it and I look forward to further competitions.

Again I would like to thank everyone for the opportunity to enter this competition and I would also like to thank Sickboy77 for the juices, they are amazing and I have especially enjoyed the subtle notes I'm picking up here, the Apple in the apple cake juice is so apparent yet not overpowering and I'd have to say my favourite part of the donuts juice is the subtlety of the cinnamon without it being too overpowering, definite worth it and I look forward to further competitions.
I LOVE me some Apple Cake!!!

I loopooooove it, so awesome seeing something you have done come to life, thanks again for the awesome flavours.

Thank you for the awesome design bud

Great design @Derkster_122 we all been drooling over how awesome the bottles and the design came out in our whatsapp group

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Great design @Derkster_122 we all been drooling over how awesome the bottles and the design came out in our whatsapp group

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ah thanks for the support Greyz, and to the whatsapp group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back