WIN WIN WIN!!! DIY-BUNDLE

Congrats to the winner.

Thanx guys, great initiative.
Will be placing another order soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really, really do appreciate all the support guys! I feel so sad for those who didn't win, I never win anything either.

I think we should run this competition monthly? What do you guys think??

If only I could make you all winners! ;( I am very thankful to each and every one of you who participated, congratulations to @Blu_Marlin who won this prize! :ARMS1: We will be in contact with you :call:

To the rest of you this is not over! We still have some very interesting things coming your way so stay tuned:aaaaa:

Thanks so much for the awesome comp, @DizZa and @Erica_TFM, and for the great service too! And big congrats to @Blu_Marlin - from a mere two bottles of concentrates to a grizzled veteran's stash in record time! Enjoy, bud!

You will have to watch him closely, @DizZa, he will ask for 25 bottles of TFA Kentucky Bourbon as his prize. If you accede to his request, you will have all sorts of federal agencies on your tail due to repeated violations of the no-fly regs. :eek: :lol:

I'm so bad at winning, my name was at the furthest possible position from the pointer. :-D :--) :speechless: ;(

Congrats on the win @Blu_Marlin, happy mixing! :campeon:

Also thanks for running the competition for us @DizZa and @Erica_TFM. All the best and looking forward to dealing with you fine folks in the future again.

This is a great competition. If you run it monthly I would probably order R1000 per month just on the off chance that I win!

This is a great competition. If you run it monthly I would probably order R1000 per month just on the off chance that I win!
if you order so much every month what would you need 25x flavourings for?

Wow!!! did I read this right:clap::aplastao::ARMS1:? Thank you so much @DizZa and @Erica_TFM and The Flavour Mill team. I really don`t know what to say:party:.
@DizZa I`m out and about in the bush at the moment and my internet access is not that great. It was really unexpected and I do not have a list yet.I will draw up a list and PM you later this week (probably Friday) if you don`t mind.

Lol @RichJB These concentrates multiply quicker than vape gear:p. I`ll have to get a new numbering system to organize my stash as well:rolleyes:.
I`ve got a huge:D on my face right now.

Back