Win Win Win - Giveaway!

Cart dropped by around 1k as midnight hit! Epic stuff guys! This is the black friday ive been waiting for!

NICE! Order placed and I was able to get a whole lot more while still coming in under budget. God bless America :tongueclosed:

One thing that wasn't mentioned was the draw date. Ill assume entries close midnight tonight and the draw takes place tomorrow or monday?

Order placed.
Didn't really need anything but you guys are one of the only vendors to really come to the part with real Black Friday deals, so gotta support you.

Ps Any idea when you're getting some Extreme Ice in?

Hi people of earth! What a day it was/still is, we are still busy packing orders! @Strontium what brand are you referring to?

@tekk.ninja draw will be held when we find our feet again.. For now good luck to all who has entered thus far.

And the winner is....?

Everybody that ordered from us on Black Friday??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The giveaway will take place tomorrow afternoon/evening.

We are still in the process of making sure everybody is happy with their parcels.

Here is the list of everybody that qualified for the giveaway, most of you did multiple orders but unfortunately only one entry per customer:-D..

Dominic Gruijters

Matthew Heiberg

Wesley Duggan

Richard Barnes

Yusuf Omar

Shabbeer Agherdien

Francois Le Roux

Abdul Haque

Sonnica Cox

Graeme Cresswell

Johan Van Niekerk

Dwayne Olivato

Michael Walklate

Daniel Jansen Van Vuuren

Jason Thompson

Ian Coleshaw

Dwayne Ungerer

David Rennie

Andries Cronje

Ivan Preston

Chukky Van Der Merwe

Jacques Van Staden

Yameen Badrodien

Rudi Van Jaarsveld

Tania De Jager

Jaco Terburgh

Jason Hillman

Migael Zandberg

Ricardo Robyn

Ryan Theologo

Chris Blake

Mike Mc Cort

Yusuf Shabudin

Tyler Goncalves

We are still in the process of making sure everybody is happy with their parcels.

Here is the list of everybody that qualified for the giveaway, most of you did multiple orders but unfortunately only one entry per customer:-D..

Dominic Gruijters

Matthew Heiberg

Wesley Duggan

Richard Barnes

Yusuf Omar

Shabbeer Agherdien

Francois Le Roux

Abdul Haque

Sonnica Cox

Graeme Cresswell

Johan Van Niekerk

Dwayne Olivato

Michael Walklate

Daniel Jansen Van Vuuren

Jason Thompson

Ian Coleshaw

Dwayne Ungerer

David Rennie

Andries Cronje

Ivan Preston

Chukky Van Der Merwe

Jacques Van Staden

Yameen Badrodien

Rudi Van Jaarsveld

Tania De Jager

Jaco Terburgh

Jason Hillman

Migael Zandberg

Ricardo Robyn

Ryan Theologo

Chris Blake

Mike Mc Cort

Yusuf Shabudin

Tyler Goncalves

Looks like you guys had a busy Friday ;).

Unfortunately my parcel didn't make it to CT today, but holding thumbs for tomorrow. Thanks for the great deals. You guys may have taken a little knock with the great specials, but you are making customers for life in the process.

Looks like you guys had a busy Friday ;).

Unfortunately my parcel didn't make it to CT today, but holding thumbs for tomorrow. Thanks for the great deals. You guys may have taken a little knock with the great specials, but you are making customers for life in the process.

Hi @Effjh the couriers seem to also have had quite a busy friday.

We almost never send out parcels on Fridays, and thus we learned that the courier we use for Cape Town/PE areas doesnt seem to pick up from the dropped off depot on Fridays. What a crappy time to learn such things.

Anyway it got picked up this morning at the depot so it should be with you tomorrow morning.

We are looking at alternatives already.

We will keep in touch!

Loads of admin we had actually, some peeps made 5+ orders as they thought that we were going to run out of stock, hence trying to secure what they had in their carts. Funny ordeal it was.

Thanks for your support and good luck in the comp

Great Job, @TheFlavourMill. I was really excited by your prices, I didn't even sleep... Haven't received the package yet so really curious as to what the free gift is going to be?

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Got my Black Friday parcel bright and early this morning, with some free goodies added. My sincerest thanks for a truly eye-popping sale, @DizZa and @Erica_TFM. I am looking forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Got my parcel yesterday lunch time. Beautifully packed and the free gift was a great touch. Great service! My new go to vendor!

Just received my parcel, thank you guys. I really love your packaging and labels by the way, even gives us the recommended percentages. Nice!

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Dominic Gruijters

Matthew Heiberg

Wesley Duggan

Richard Barnes

Yusuf Omar

Shabbeer Agherdien

Francois Le Roux

Abdul Haque

Sonnica Cox

Graeme Cresswell

Johan Van Niekerk

Dwayne Olivato