Wire and Pre built coils

Vape_Da_Ape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Bedford Gardens, Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
right guys so the time has come to decide what wire to use and why??? iv'e heard only good things about @RiaanRed and his coils so far so they got to be a must try for me... i'm on the hunt for the best flavour vape experience hence why i want to do everything right and step by step. i have my mod which im inlove with a DNA 75 next is my tank i'm picking up this week which is the icon RDA . i'm a noob and it seems very simple for me and i like that top drip feature with out taking the cover off and not forgetting that genuine price is best bang for buck in my book. right back to my question .. can anybody suggest some nichrome pre built coils for my set up and vaping style

thanks Gents

In my opinion and i believe some might disagree with me on this is the following.

My first real good rda i got was the troll v2 the 22mm one and dammmmm the flavour and clouds i got of it was amazing...i traded it away for a buddah 30mm lol and it left a void and the the vape gods heard my cries and sent a epic vaper my way @Rafique and i got a 25mm troll and man i just love the drippers its amazing on flavour.

so to get to your question: i loved the flavour i got off ss on temp controll with my evic vtwo i never used temp controll since i put the mod in a aftree oord lol.

So i vaped some alien wire and claptons and such only on power and i was happy and one day i decided to get myself 22Ga kanthal and oh man for me the flavour was crazzzzzzy only down side was the coilz got icky pritty fast lol aaaand the some one told me bout nichrome so i went and got myself haywire Ni80 24Ga and damm after all the rep and good things i was disapointed in this wire............. point of my storie i got better flavour of normal old thick kanthal 22Ga than Nichrome but thats just me.So i would say get yourself a pair of fat 22Ga kanthal coilz for the fun of it and try it out.

All the best on your flavour hunt
Regards
Cor

right guys so the time has come to decide what wire to use and why??? iv'e heard only good things about @RiaanRed and his coils so far so they got to be a must try for me... i'm on the hunt for the best flavour vape experience hence why i want to do everything right and step by step. i have my mod which im inlove with a DNA 75 next is my tank i'm picking up this week which is the icon RDA . i'm a noob and it seems very simple for me and i like that top drip feature with out taking the cover off and not forgetting that genuine price is best bang for buck in my book. right back to my question .. can anybody suggest some nichrome pre built coils for my set up and vaping style

thanks Gents

Try some flapton flatwire. It's a flat clapton made with NI80. I got some yesterday and put a dual build in my Petri 24mm RTA and a single coil in my Subzero RDA. I can't say much for the longevity of the coil because its only been in for a day but with regards to flavor... It's really stellar.

Hi
Do simple coils like kanthal or Ni80 work better on fruity flavours. And the more exotic coils work better with dessert/bakery flavours.
Using the above analogy would that mean that lower wattage suite fruity flavours and higher wattage dessert flavours relative to the build.
Or is this too much of a generalisation.

I just made some twisted nichrome wire with 24Ga and did 5 and a half wraps @ 3mm ......and the flavour is amazing using the troll and home brew fudge cookie juice

Hi
Do simple coils like kanthal or Ni80 work better on fruity flavours. And the more exotic coils work better with dessert/bakery flavours.
Using the above analogy would that mean that lower wattage suite fruity flavours and higher wattage dessert flavours relative to the build.
Or is this too much of a generalisation.

It kinda is a generalization but I abide by the same principle. Simple wire and simple builds for cooler fruity and sweets, fancy exotic wire for warmer bakery stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hijack this thread but Im thinking of putting some DNA ALIENS in my Apocalypse RDA, Im chasing the Flavour not cloud . Do any of you guys recommend or know these DNA coils ? they +-220 a set

Ni80 on parallel. 24GA. 6 wraps on the external and 5 wraps on the internal. Vaping at 0.3 ohms in the Ammit. It is definitely a fruity hit on lower wattage.

Back