Wismec - Centurion BeyondVape - Not staying on watt mode

Idiot

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi,
Please help!
Mod: Wismec Centurion by BeyondVape 100W

Problem: I can select watt mode as well the desired watts but when I fire it the screen changes and goes to another display.
2nd screen reads: 0.01S vw and increases as long as the fire button is depressed.
When I leave the fire button the screen goes back to watt mode.

Thanks
The Idiot

The second screen shows you the resistance and it will increase as the wire gets hotter. It's normal. So when you stop firing it goes back to the screen where you can change your wattage again. I don't see the problem. I'd like my mod to do that so I can see how much my resistance increases as I fire it.

Hi,
Please help!
Mod: Wismec Centurion by BeyondVape 100W

Problem: I can select watt mode as well the desired watts but when I fire it the screen changes and goes to another display.
2nd screen reads: 0.01S vw and increases as long as the fire button is depressed.
When I leave the fire button the screen goes back to watt mode.

Thanks
The Idiot
Is that not the puff timer which shows how long a puff you're taking? If so then you have nothing to be concerned about.

Thanks,

I'm not sure what it is as it never did it before. I checked the user manual and it does not say anything about this feature.

zadiac, what you saying makes sense.
Dubz, I don't think it's a timer cos it doesn't mention that feature in the manual and online.

Is this device now safe to vape? LOL

Back