Wismec predator 228

I got the bundle from sirvape without the tank because the not a single vendor I have looked at stocks the elabo's coils. Am I maybe wrong? Plus this thing is awesome except that I can drain my serpent mini 25 on .36 ohms and 28 watts in a couple of pulls haha

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I got the bundle from sirvape without the tank because the not a single vendor I have looked at stocks the elabo's coils. Am I maybe wrong? Plus this thing is awesome except that I can drain my serpent mini 25 on .36 ohms and 28 watts in a couple of pulls haha

Not a ecigssa vendor but here is available, 228 kits as well:
https://vapeville.co.za/collections/coils/products/wismec-elabo-replacements-coils

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if someone will stock sleeves for it? Also I've noticed something after using the mod for a while so those who own one can maybe see if they also have the same thing happening. My battery door is a bit scew and it's only become prevalent now. The one side sticks out nore when it's closed. Does anyone else's mod have this?
5700cd02487f1bd7e5a36175353a64c0.jpg

Does anyone know if someone will stock sleeves for it? Also I've noticed something after using the mod for a while so those who own one can maybe see if they also have the same thing happening. My battery door is a bit scew and it's only become prevalent now. The one side sticks out nore when it's closed. Does anyone else's mod have this?
5700cd02487f1bd7e5a36175353a64c0.jpg

My battery door is not skew. I will admit, the battery door is a bit cheaply made. But the rest of the mod is well made. Also, at the bottom, by the battery door, the red paint is peeling off a bit.

IMG_3425.JPG

But I have no other gripes. Still loving this mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is straight, and I have got no paint issues so far.
5dbd2cdbff3c25614b5cddeb8ee1fe8f.jpg

I must say, I am not a fan of red mods. They attract too much attention to my wife. Having said that, as my first red mod, I love this beast in red.

Also noticed the paint but I have no complaint at all. This is my first dual battery mod though haha so I wouldn't know what to look for

Seems I'm lucky I got mine only in silver looks like new still lol. One thing I noticed if you Vaping at low watts batteries last quite some time.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ime doing some temp controll on mine and it lasts for 2days stright ime really impressed

Back