Wismec Reuleaux RX 200 blank screen & autofire issue

Rudi

VAPE IT
LV

Awards
Got a freaky problem with my Rolo.. as soon as i press the fire button the counter starts and screen goes blank after 2 seconds, then when you press the fire button again the screen stays blank but the mod fires(sometimes very low even tho i vape at 85-100w (power mode)) and then sometimes the device is dead and doesn't fire at all, you have to take out a battery and put it back for it to work again... but the scary part of the problem is at random(and often) when i press the fire button the mod fires and continues to fire after i had let go of the fire button (auto fire) and the only way to stop it is to pull out a battery again:eek:..
Got the device in December, and upgraded the firmware to v1.08..worked 100%.. then when firmware update v3.00 came out i did that, still worked 100%.. never dropped the device, never leaked juice on button area, only use it in power mode with a Cate Doge RDA, single clapton coil @ 0.62 ohms and vary between 85 and 100w.. batteries are charged externally...
I dont know what to do, been browsing for days now for a fix, change cotton 2x per day due to the autofire issue and have no choice but to use this as i have no back up device at the moment(Dimitri found a new home)
Love this device to bits but damn im scared its gna fry my face of one of these days:WHAT?:

Any one out there with a fix would be greatly appreciated (don't have warranty on the item any more and due to the economy i cant afford anything new at the moment;()

Regards!

@Rudi have you tried reinstalling the software? I don't even know if it's possible but try installing 1.08 and then 3.0 again? Sounds like the device is confused as opposed to a hard button failure.

@Rudi have you tried reinstalling the software? I don't even know if it's possible but try installing 1.08 and then 3.0 again? Sounds like the device is confused as opposed to a hard button failure.
The new update has problems. It locked mine on nickel mode. Go back to previous version. Hope that works for you

You say you only use it with your Doge? Have you tried using a different atty to test?

The new update has problems. It locked mine on nickel mode. Go back to previous version. Hope that works for you
The only problem I've had is the screen doesn't come on the first time you press fire to wake the device up, that's just a minor annoyance that I've learnt to live with.

The only problem I've had is the screen doesn't come on the first time you press fire to wake the device up, that's just a minor annoyance that I've learnt to live with.
yea noticed that but wasnt too worried.. i am now tho...:-(

An argument for Analog I guess. Mech mods seem the road forward to me these days.

An argument for Analog I guess. Mech mods seem the road forward to me these days.
lol thats where i started.. was a mech user all the way and then my wife didnt know what to get me for xmas and so i thought due to all the good reviews let me try the Rolo... and yea.. i got the one with the problems.. :rain: blame my great great grand parents... irish luck:YAYAYAYAA:

lol thats where i started.. was a mech user all the way and then my wife didnt know what to get me for xmas and so i thought due to all the good reviews let me try the Rolo... and yea.. i got the one with the problems.. :rain: blame my great great grand parents... irish luck:YAYAYAYAA:
Well at least you can say you dis it right the FIRST time loooool. All the best with this issue. I played with an RX200 today the thing is a bloody BEAST.

Back