Wismec RX200 now 250 watts...

Schnappie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi just saw this on their fb page

Go have a look it wont let me copy a link but the new firmware now allows you to go up to 250 watts:GODZILLA::GODZILLA::GODZILLA::GODZILLA::GODZILLA:

I suppose one could ask the same question about cars? Why would you need so much speed? i.e. 220km/h 260km/h
I guess you have a point there. I'm just trying to imagine the monstrous coils that need 250w

Ya look anything over 150w for me personally is overkill lol

This may be a stupid question but I was looking at getting this mod but need to understand what is the point of having such a high wattage mod when I only vape at between 35-50w. What advantages does this mod give that will make sense why I should get this mod and not a 75w mod? Some insight will be appreciated. I posted it on FB on IAVA but thought I will get better responses here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ignore my comment please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The reason for these high wattage devices is to drive some of these fancy coils and some people love the really high wattage vape and also for the cloud blowers in comps.

For me I honestly am wasting this mod. I vape at 30 watts and have completely abandoned temp control. Battery life is off the charts though :rofl:

You
For me I honestly am wasting this mod. I vape at 30 watts and have completely abandoned temp control. Battery life is off the charts though :rofl:
should get yourself a dripper I have you use at least 200 watts on mine

Just gave my RX200 that 3.10 update. going up to 250w now but holy hell why would you want to....

I guess you have a point there. I'm just trying to imagine the monstrous coils that need 250w
Imaging triple twisted Clapton dual 7 wrap on a temple! Built it 3 days ago and 200W couldn't do it justice :|
This is gonna be fun! :D

Another reason I love my Rolo, however granted I will never see anything close to that wattage, it's cool to know the power is there.
98% of users will never use this kind of power but then you get them crazies with their amazing builds that require superhuman levels of power to heat.

Ollie is on of these builders and I have a good ol cough whenever trying to hit his builds. Feel a bit like Smaug after a hit :confused:

@CloudmanJHB those clouds can only be mal ! what kind of build can handle that wattage ?

Agreed ! Yesterday he was hitting it at 120W on a build and it felt smooth and cool, so I think he could definitely push the boundaries if he wanted too. I have no idea what build he was running, didn't get much time to chat.

I still don't regret my purchase of my Rx200. I know it bulky but I really got used to it. When I hold my Evic VTc mini feels really funny in my hand now lol. But damn this mod is just getting updates upon updates. Value for money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back