Wismec Sales Representative-South Africa

Riaz_sh

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi There

i am Looking for a Wismec Rep based in South Africa

i purchased a Luxotic BF and the mod keeps autofiring, i was told that it was due to negligence on my part... the Mod started autofiring 3 months after purchase

i am not looking to fight or demand my money back

all i am looking for is perhaps a place where they can refer me too for the mod to be fixed,
a reputable place, perhaps Wismec could even do it and i could pay them

if anyone knows of a place where i could get this done or if someone could put me in Contact with a Wismec Rep based in South Africa it would Really Help

Thank again

HI @Jean claude Vaaldamme

i trust you are well

Thank you for the Link

i cannot make heads or tales of the site

coould you please explain how to navigate the site

The Luxotic BF is well known for auto-firing. I really liked mine but it began auto-firing when I was a passenger in a car. You will find several references to this problem on the forum.

I don't think that anyone came up with a solution.

There is a company that fixes mods in SA but I don't have their contact details. Someone will most likely give you their details.

The problem is that with a relatively cheap mod like the Luxotic BF, The postage to and from the company, plus the repair and parts costs, may well be close to or more than the mod is worth.

i was told that the autofiring was due to juice leaking into the chip...

oh well.. we learn as we go along

it still would be nice to get a quote to see if it can be fixed and how much

thats the exact one that i had...

thanks guys

Hi There

i am Looking for a Wismec Rep based in South Africa

i purchased a Luxotic BF and the mod keeps autofiring, i was told that it was due to negligence on my part... the Mod started autofiring 3 months after purchase

i am not looking to fight or demand my money back

all i am looking for is perhaps a place where they can refer me too for the mod to be fixed,
a reputable place, perhaps Wismec could even do it and i could pay them

if anyone knows of a place where i could get this done or if someone could put me in Contact with a Wismec Rep based in South Africa it would Really Help

Thank again

You should demand a replacement for you mod. Who did you purchase this product from? They must honor the warranty.

What nonsense!

Back