Wismec Theorem RTA

And if I find another site doing a PRE ORDER I may kill someone! :-@ If there is something that drives me over the edge it's a pre order... and if you advertise a pre order then for &*^%$&^%$ sake give us a date. I'm not gonna give you my money and just wait..

Looks interesting. I'm as much intrigued by the ss notch coils as the tank.

I did love my gennies back in the day, tho. Never got along with vacuum chimney RTA's like the kayfun.

This an avocado killer, do we reckon?

wow, I'm really excited to try this one, I love the concept.

Damn you Alex! Just watched the Suck My Mod 20minute theorem YT video last night and now this video! I haven't been this excited over a new tank since the new ceramics hit the scene. Still a week before mine is shipped arrrrggggghhhhh I'll be dead with anxiety by the time it lands :ZOMBIE:

Damn you Alex! Just watched the Suck My Mod 20minute theorem YT video last night and now this video! I haven't been this excited over a new tank since the new ceramics hit the scene. Still a week before mine is shipped arrrrggggghhhhh I'll be dead with anxiety by the time it lands :ZOMBIE:

@Greyz , you should totally order a Reo from reosmods right now, if you're gonna die of anxiety anyway then you may as well go all out. :aaaaa:

@Greyz , you should totally order a Reo from reosmods right now, if you're gonna die of anxiety anyway then you may as well go all out. :aaaaa:

@Alex the Enabler..... kinda has a nice Nordic ring to it 8--) You have no idea the FOMO I get whenever I gander upon @Papa_Lazarou and/or @Rob Fisher and/or @Spydro dammit in fact all of your Reonauts get my FOMO sense tingling with your gorgeous pics!

Sadly, I want to get my DIY thing going well first, I have tons of concentrates but still need tons more. But soon, very soon, I hope to give a new home to someone's once loved Reo :inlove:

Lol @KB_314

Ya, whats with that ant @shabbar ?
Makes me think i have an insect on my screen. Lol

Back