Wismec Theorem RTA

uploadfromtaptalk1463689135174.jpg
3x Twisted 34g Kanthal and 34g Flat Ribbon and then braided into one into a traditional 3 plat.

The flavour better be good considering how much wire it took to make this braid!

This is my first attempt at braiding wire. I feel ashamed to admit it but I was practicing braiding on my 3 year old daughter lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
4x 34g Kanthal + 34g Flat Ribbon, braided into a 4 strand Chain link plat.uploadfromtaptalk1463702832043.jpgMy fingers are wrecked from the flat ribbon.
8e686c28009b296cf864270cfeb2c43a.jpg
But at least the Theorem has some exotic wire now. Time to start building!

Last edited:
Please post your build on the Coil Masters thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post your build on the Coil Masters thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will do that. I was so knackered from braiding. That chain link has 4x 34g twisted Kanthal and flat ribbon that's braided together. Took me more than an hour to braid! So I didn't even wrap a coil after I was done.
But tonight at work I'll keep myself busy and take pics.

Yeah, more Theorem love! Really enjoying this tank - its pretty much taken over as my ADV, with everything else taking a situational approach. Working towards a proper review. Have had no issues with the glass not coming off; in fact, for a mostly threadless atty she disassembles just fine!

The side airflow works amazingly for very specific (either very large or very small) SC builds. For everything else, the top airflow is better. Advanced builds work best with both airflows, but requires very exact coil placement, otherwise it loses flavour.

I wasn't going to get the Theorem based on some of its issues that I know would piss me off.
Needed something to go onto a noisy cricket so I got it.
Flavour is impressive but I haven't used it long enough for me to have an opinion on it yet.

20160521_033903.jpg
After the flop that was my attempted braided coils I took some insoiration from@skola and did a vertical build.
Dual vertical SS coils, 10 wraps each 3.5mm ID 0.23ohms @ 47.5W = WINNER

View attachment 54990
After the flop that was my attempted braided coils I took some insoiration from@skola and did a vertical build.
Dual vertical SS coils, 10 wraps each 3.5mm ID 0.23ohms @ 47.5W = WINNER
I literally have the exact identical build in mine, down to the # of wraps. Works gooood!
Sorry bout your braided coil... but, geez, imagine what power is necessary for even 4 wraps of that thing?

I literally have the exact identical build in mine, down to the # of wraps. Works gooood!
Sorry bout your braided coil... but, geez, imagine what power is necessary for even 4 wraps of that thing?

Snap!
This dual vertical 26g SS is working well. The build is area is so roomy it begs for something different, ya know? I just filled her up again and the flavours getting better. The braid coil actually lit up quite quickly to my surprise @ 40W. Might be because it's mess of 34g wires lol.

She's wicked with Bacon Cotton this time and there's none of that dry hit taste at all. I'm almost 100% certain it's the Fibre Freaks cotton I was using. I'm probably going to get flamed for that statement but it's my experience YMMV.

I'm going to torch the braid with a butane burner and see if I can get the springyness out and get it to coil better. Then most importantly wick with Bacon Cotton:p
Oh ya, and get some sleep too, I've just come off night shift...

Hi
Can anyone recommend a single coil build for the Theorem
Thanks

Hi
Can anyone recommend a single coil build for the Theorem
Thanks

Just yesterday I ditched the Notch coil and threw in a 7 wrap 28g/32g fused Clapton build - 3mm ID.
Firing at around 40w
MUCH better than the Notch coil in my opinion.
Decent clouds & excellent flavour.

Just yesterday I ditched the Notch coil and threw in a 7 wrap 28g/32g fused Clapton build - 3mm ID.
Firing at around 40w
MUCH better than the Notch coil in my opinion.
Decent clouds & excellent flavour.

Thanks. I will give it a try.

Back