Witchers Brew

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
For those of you considering getting some from SubOhmVapor when the juices arrive, some reviews I found on the Internet:
usWpMvF.jpg

VvfNMDn.jpg

Devil's cut sounds divine

Need to get to SA... I definitely would buy it. Unfortunately the SA offices have not requested me yet :(

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Just dont see that the Edgar Allan Poe remark would be what I am looking for -.-

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

ROFL!

"uniquely cigar-like tobacco and Edgar Allan Poe's cum"

That sounds so pretencious - friggin love it

I was fortunate enough to get some Devils Cut from @RevnLucky7 about 2 weeks ago.
Let me tell you ... this stuff is flippen amazing. You would not expect this type of tobacco taste and aroma to come from an electric cigarette, I could not believe it, I felt like I was in a cigar lounge puffing on one of the finest tobaccoes known to man. The only thing missing was the experience of cutting the cigar tip off with that cutting gadged. My first impressions were that of banana leaves, with a tiny hint of sweetness, a very mild and rounded juice. A must try, even those who do not enjoy tobaccoes should give it a go at least once! This is a quality juice through and throug. These are not to be missed, I urge you to put your orders in as these will go FAST!

WP_20140507_00320140526155925.jpg

i do like Cognac.....but it said cum in the description. Do I misread something? :D

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk
No, now that I look at it agree not what I would be looking for either....thought it was some latin reference to his poetry:).

I really must behave - this could go right off the rails...

whitegoosewalkingaway.c99b4c858d3a95568c47f324f503c65e147.jpg

(duck walking away :giggle:)

I think I'm going to have to make it so that you can't check out unless Blackbird is in your cart!
<------ TRUST HIM HE KNOWS!

Back