Wotofo easy fill squonk cap

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Anyone used this before and does it work ok? Cant seem to find a thread about it on forum search.

I actually do something similar with the vapefly rdta topfill, but with the other rda's have to remove bottle. So googled now and found the easy fill cap.

Anyone used this before and does it work ok? Cant seem to find a thread about it on forum search.

I actually do something similar with the vapefly rdta topfill, but with the other rda's have to remove bottle. So googled now and found the easy fill cap.
I've seen some of them in the Vape mail thread.

They are excellent, you basically get a cap for the 60ml or 100ml eLiquid bottles. Super easy to use and makes filling your squonker a real breeze.

You can also check the Vandy Vape 30ml and 60ml squonk refill bottles. I prefer these as the bottle is silicon so much easier to squeeze and fill versus a chubby bottle. Vapehyper sells these silicon squonk refill bottles if your interested @Jean claude Vaaldamme

Have you tried the Geekvape flasks, basically the same as the vandy vape bottles but they aluminium and just so much better, although a bit pricey. I scored 2 off the classifieds a while ago

They are excellent, you basically get a cap for the 60ml or 100ml eLiquid bottles. Super easy to use and makes filling your squonker a real breeze.

You can also check the Vandy Vape 30ml and 60ml squonk refill bottles. I prefer these as the bottle is silicon so much easier to squeeze and fill versus a chubby bottle. Vapehyper sells these silicon squonk refill bottles if your interested @Jean claude Vaaldamme
Thanks so they will definately fit a chubby bottle and will not leak?

Back