Wotofo Lush Plus RDA Giveaway: Multiple Build Options, Superb Flavor Experience

2. Any aspect of this RDA needs to be improved?

None that I can think of.

3. Which device are you gonna match it with?

Depends on what colour I win!

4. Share you coil builds, such as what wires, how many wraps, etc.

On something like this I would go with my premade NI80 aliens, 3mm ID, come out at around 0.2 ohms

1. The build deck is oldschool but works, like the recoil and before the Velocity style decks. Makes it easy to build on as well.

2. I would recommend them to start using clamp decks, a new concept and a more slanted airflow instead of Bottom Airflow. Also dripping onto coils can make it leak through airholes e.g. if you overdrip or miss the coils dripping

3. I will definitely match this with my Matte Black Asmodus Minikin V2, matchy matchy is my style

4. I like straight forward 6/7 wrap Juggernauts from Geekvape in my Goon RDA

686e395ff88959156becb190231a592d.jpg

In my Mage RTA I run 4 wrap Geekvape Juggernauts
cbc568742a7ede09209fc4a23c639c05.jpg

5. @TheCloudMan @1Vlam1

Another leak waiting to happen.

4. Ni80 24g 8 wrap dual coil or maybe a fused Clapton should work good.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #60 daniel craig!!

lMDEp4t.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Lush Plus RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$27.18 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

Back