Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Yet another new RDA and based on the reviews I thought I will buy into the hype and get one... I must say it's a pretty neat RDA and is a really simple build. I'm not sure the caps will handle rough usage very well and will scratch... I used a screwdriver to pry the one cap from the packaging and already it has a scratch. What a goose! :confused:

Love the fact that it comes with two different caps (airflow) and a 510 adapter. Having tested them now I think I prefer the 810 tip and the wider airflow...

I just wish they came in gold. :p

It's a nice BF RDA and I'll keep it.
Nudge1.jpg Nudge2.jpg Nudge3.jpg Nudge4.jpg

Hey @Rob Fisher how is the flavour compared to the other popular 22mm single coil rda’s in the market?

@Faheem777 that's a difficult call for me because I don't use RDA's very much but what I can say is that the flavour is good and at the price it's a winner as far as I'm concerned. Best wait for @KZOR to do a review because he is the RDA boffin. But my guess is he will like it a lot.

Build deck looks just like the Wasp Nano. Even the airflow location. So I assume it'll produce flavour really well. Looks like it has more space for a coil than the wasp though.

I just wish they came in gold. :p

Get a silver one and see below :

Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish. Aluminum is ideally suited to anodizing, although other nonferrous metals, such as magnesium and titanium, also can be anodized.

Get a silver one and see below :

Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish. Aluminum is ideally suited to anodizing, although other nonferrous metals, such as magnesium and titanium, also can be anodized.
11 - 14V if I remember correctly

Back