Wotofo Serpent Alto

daniel craig

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Wotofo has just announced their new RTA called the Serpent Alto. Wotofo's Serpent mini 25 gets all the praises and is known for its exceptional flavor and ease of use. Their new Alto is a 22mm single coil RTA. Here are some specs on this RTA and pictures:

dcb3ae044ebd823448f8d6cab5b701e3.jpg

6f723f5a00bf891960cc36059dae80a8.jpg

b7c971573eaac491e76bf9f2d60054b2.jpg

a691ec2e9d0360ef9a484e44f833d73e.jpg

b2b447b271a6af58888b125a574db752.jpg

Specs:
1. 2.5ml Capacity Single-coil tank
2. Air hole redirect to the coil, Flavor is better
3. Pyrex glass with 304 Stainless Steel Body
4. Delrin Drip tip without overheating
5. 22mm Diameter.
6. Single coil RTA with a single coil deck only.

Package contents:
•1x Serpent Alto RTA Atomizer
•1x Japan cotton
•1x Multifunction Wrench
•2x Prebuild Twisted Coils
•1x Spare Parts
•1x User Manual
•1x Gift Box with anti-fake label
•1x Extra glass tube

What are your thoughts on this RTA? Do you think it's a step up from their Serpent mini?

At least they got rid of the ridiculous stainless steel drip tip. And an extra .5ml is good.

The normal SM 22 is 3ml

That's what I read and it's one of the main reasons I got one. Unfortunately, you can't believe all that you read. Here's a pic of me trying to fill with 3ml. As you can see I've still got 1ml in the syringe :frowning:
IMG_20161219_121711-01.jpeg

It looks like Wotofo's version of the Ammit with the bottom and side airflow. lol

How well it works, we shall have to wait and see I guess. I don't think it will be anything too special.

Compliments of the Season to all - and I am definitely looking to obtain this Tank as soon as it's available - this should be an awesome travel tank - seriously cannot wait - and the new Asmodus 50W Mini - Red & Black - that should be a brilliant set up.

@Rob Fisher there is already an existing thread for this
I have moved your post there

:monoloco:

Looks like there are a couple design problems here -
  1. Thin top cap makes it tough to open and refill
  2. Air-flow control a bit tight on the silver version reviewed
  3. Not sure if you noticed how he struggled to get the twisted wire into the posts - those post holes look tiny, so I would think this tank would struggle with a 26/30 clapton (might need to go micro clapton)
I wonder if they pushed this product into the market concerned with their market-share, with the release of the "Ammit" by Geekvape? I dunno? He did mention that the flavour holds up with the SM25, which means delivers in this category...

Serpent Alto is another Chicken Dinner... early days still but initial testing is that it's a winner and very cute and 22mm. :b1:
Alto-1.jpg Alto-2.jpg

Serpent Alto is another Chicken Dinner... early days still but initial testing is that it's a winner and very cute and 22mm. :b1:
View attachment 81542 View attachment 81543
Man you are fast.Here in the States back in the 60s we had a cartoon character that could be your nickname,he was Quick Draw McGraw.The fastest horse sheriff in the West! lol

Man you are fast.Here in the States back in the 60s we had a cartoon character that could be your nickname,he was Quick Draw McGraw.The fastest horse sheriff in the West! lol

You are OLD @kev mac! I remember him too! (Happy Birthday for today) :b1:

Back