Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm

@ Mr Rob, what is the best build for sm25 duel or single? I only have /using ss26g atm. Not bad but is there better?

The best build I have found and the one I use in all 4 of my SM25's is a 3mm or 3,5mm diameter Nichrome 24g 7 wrap single coil wicked with Cotton Bacon V2!

Using 3mg and it's kicking my ass in this tank LOL guess I've been so used to the Cyclones restricted that the nic didn't bother me .....

Ah yes 27w airflow open mucho better gracias sir !

I use 6mg in my Cyclones and 3mg in my Serpent Mini 25's... the flavour and all around delivery on the SM25 is just so efficient... if you are vaping 3mg on the Cyclone I suggest you drop to 1,5mg in the SM25.

I like my vape warm to hot, i run a 5 - 6 wrap demon alien wire (single Coil) and personally have tried other types of wire, for the exception of any claptons i cant get better flavour and warmth than this.
@Spydro i presume you like warm vapes like i do, i would recommend this, i run mine between 40 - 45 watts
the wramp up on the NI80 is excellent but i feel i dont get the same flavour for me but as always vaping and taste and warmth is always about prefference

Just wicked my 2 nd 25 mini like @Robc and someone else suggested without the wicking ring........WOW !!!!

I actually wicked it as i wick my 22 mm mini - that mos comes without a wicking ring....

The flavor is even better and the wicking is better for sure.

The only scary thing about this tank is the rate at which it slurps up the juice :campeon2:

And for those of you in Durbs looking for SM25's Sirs have them back in stock! :b1:

Ressurected a yacya 50W mod from my archives. Finally found a home for my lonely SM22 since i got the 25.... Do you even stealth bro?
f1a7845b-4af2-4b77-b130-d7623cbe4f0c.jpg

Also jucked the ring wicked with Rayon and must say brings out better flavour than in my Cyclone never thought I'd say that but this tank is as close to dripping as you can possibly want simply astounding. Quick question how long you okes run SS coils? And do you need to dry burn it? Find it becomes black quite quickly.

I continue to be amazed with the SM25... it is a Chicken Dinner of note...

I haven't used Stainless Steel since I discovered (well not really discovered... more like forced to use by @BigGuy) Nichrome... I like to change wicks everyday because the flavour of a new fresh cotton bacon wick is just so orgasimc... dry burning the coil with nichrome and popping it under running water twice really makes the coil like new!

The only thing bad I have to say about the SM is the amount of times it has to be filled in one day.

Other than that it's faultless

Sorry to be a bummer , but I'm battling with this tank.

When it works it works , but after each refill I get spitback and it seems I have an airlock issue as well , when I turn the topcap I can see the bubbles appear which in my mind means it's not wicking right either due to this ? Have had a few dry hits if I chain vape , open the topcap a bit and it's fine but it's getting annoying now .....

Sorry to be a bummer , but I'm battling with this tank.

When it works it works , but after each refill I get spitback and it seems I have an airlock issue as well , when I turn the topcap I can see the bubbles appear which in my mind means it's not wicking right either due to this ? Have had a few dry hits if I chain vape , open the topcap a bit and it's fine but it's getting annoying now .....
Bubbles happen the moment you open the top cap. If its leaking then i would suggest thicker cotton. Also try turning the tank upside down and open the top cap just for the first 2 turns to realease air. Then flip it back and open full. When you fill it also close the top cap then turn it upside down for the last 2 turns and tighten the cap. Then open the airflow while still upside down. also maybe a pic of your wicking so can see whats going on

Bubbles happen the moment you open the top cap. If its leaking then i would suggest thicker cotton. Also try turning the tank upside down and open the top cap just for the first 2 turns to realease air. Then flip it back and open full. When you fill it also close the top cap then turn it upside down for the last 2 turns and tighten the cap. Then open the airflow while still upside down. also maybe a pic of your wicking so can see whats going on

Thanks , been doing that , will post pic of wicking when I rewick again. I've removed the little ring as well.

Using Rayon at the moment as my Cotton Bacon V2 is on route ......

Thanks , been doing that , will post pic of wicking when I rewick again. I've removed the little ring as well.

I would put the ring back on. Its really helps with getting your wicks perfect

Im thinking the rayon is your problem, ie not enough of it.
Bear in mind rayon tends to turn into soggy biscuit when wetted due to its very good holding properties.
Either byt vas till the CBv2 arrives or experiment with a lot more rayon than you've been using.

MAGE RTA and Cotton Bacon V2.... Fill close cap and vape. See airflow open all the way.

The SM25 is certainly not a MTL tank. When I close down the airflow the flavour is so powerful it makes me cough... I use it full open for a lung hit and it's fabulous. I vape around the 0.5Ω mark but haven't played with it lower or higher because at that spot it right on the money for me.

But you got me thinking... maybe a high resistance coil and the airflow closed down may work... with the airflow completely closed I suppose you could do a MTL...I just dropped the wattage and tried and I guess it may work... maybe I'll try a +1Ω coil when I next play and check it out.

I'd be keen to hear your findings when you give it a shot!

New coil SS 8 wraps @ 0.56

5f365ff10da09af3d8c3afc1c3d073c7.jpg

Lakker vet wad of Rayon I'm watching you...

1f9f6f72da247961ed922c62084425ae.jpg

Vaping lakker now initially a bit of spoegies innie mondjie but overall happier...

Back