Wotofo serpent mini grub screws needed!

Murphs

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
New to the ecigssa team but the guys from Vape King recommended that I ask the question here...

Can anyone please please help me with trying to get hold of some grub screws since mine decided to strip themselves!

Terribly disappointing as I am struggling to get them in and out.

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be super.

Thanks in advance!

Screw man in Pretoria sell the grub screws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a946da773e7dec8b55cfcda7ff5ebfec.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Blends that was a long time ago. I recall that at the time screwman joined the forum and offered to stock the correct length and end condition of the grub screws. Would be worth giving them a call on monday

PS M2.5 by 3mm long with a flat point.

@Murphs might be able to help you out. My tank got stolen one night out of my car, I know stupid move to leave it in there, but they didn't get the box with spares. So if I can see if there are spare screws in box I'll report back plus you can also have the spare glass if you want.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Just let me know if you got what you needed because I'm still sitting with serpent mini spares that I can pass along.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Not sure if this will help. I do however have the Spares from my Serpent Mini 22 which I sold long ago. If this is what you need you free to come collect in Midrand. Spares packet has 2 grub screws and orings etc. Shoot me an email khanfdon@gmail.com :)

Back